MariaBi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Introduce yourself August 2017

Its been almost two months and I am enjoying being a local guide. 

Being a Google guide dependant, I have decided to spend some time contributing to it.

Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2017

1. Name: Petina Chambler
  2. Location: Oklahoma, USA
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Knowing that I am helping visitors from all over the World learn about my area, and have a pleasant visit to my area.
  4. I love to share: I love writing reviews and sharing photos of food, etc.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I heard about Local Guides from an Online Marketer that was giving Local Marketing Tips.
  6. Fun Fact About Me:   Petina's Before PicturePetina's Before PictureI got my hair cut and dyed.Petina got her hair dyed BLUE!Petina got her hair dyed BLUE!Because my daughter wanted to get her hair dyed Petina's Daughter with Purple Dyed Hair.Petina's Daughter with Purple Dyed Hair.and I told her she couldn't get hers done unless I got to do mine 1st.  I had so many women stopping me to tell me they wished they could color dye their hair that when my color faded I dyed my hair again.Petina Self Dyed her hair this time.Petina Self Dyed her hair this time.
Level 5

2017 Lituania Vilnius

Villa Elevante Lituania Vilnius 2017Villa Elevante Lituania Vilnius 2017Belmont.lt Lituania Vilnius2017Belmont.lt Lituania Vilnius2017

Level 2

mee2siddha

hi i am siddha from nepal 

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself for August 2017

Hello @HelloSamsonR

Welcome here again as introducing yourself. Thanks

Level 10

Hello dear @AjitW

Welcome here. Thanks for your introduction. 

Level 10

@Rashad79 wrote:

Hello World.

Hi everyone! Let me to introduce myself to the community.

1. Name: Rashad
  2. Location: Baku  - Land of Fire...
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Giving back to the community. I always use Google Maps and Local Guides content when traveling to find new places and to decide whether a place is good or not. So I want to do the same with the places I visit. 
  4. I love to share: I love reviews and photos. Especially photos!
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was a Local Guide even before joining the team, that's how much I love being one 🙂
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love burgers, trains and photography. You can see me in the picture giving a talk about night photography using tripods.

Welcome @Rashad79. Nice to meet you.

Level 10

@Afzal wrote:
To start, let me introduce myself: 
  1. Name: Afzal
  2. Location: Trivandrum (Capital city of Kerala, INDIA)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I always like to share my experience with others for the general benefit. I started contributing to Google Maps from 2008 using Google Map Maker tool. I had 2500+ edits and marked more than 1000 Kms of road in India. I am also a Google Trusted Photographer. 
  4. I love to share: I love to review and share photos. Especially 360 photos!
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was a Local Guide even before joining the team. I was totally unaware of this forum and stumbled upon by accident.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love google, technology & engineering.

Kasaragod, KeralaKasaragod, Kerala

Hello @Afzal

Nice to meet you. Welcome here

Level 10

Nice to hear your introduction @Afzal

Welcome

Level 8

1. Name: Thanulakshan Sriskantharajah
  2. Location: Jaffna , Srilanka 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I always use Google Maps and Local Guides content when traveling to find new places and to decide whether a place is good or Bad.
  4. I love to share: I love reviews and photos To Make Decision Easily To Others. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides:  I'm Always Following Google Maps , In My Home Town Lot Of Places Are Missing In The Maps I Saw A Option There as My Contributions. So Its The Way I'm Join A local Guide. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I Really Love To Travel With My Friends In Motor bikes.

1. IMG_0193.PNG