MoniDi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: Hospitality

Thank you very much for mentoring me the way in. Respecta!!
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2024

Welcome back @MoniDi 😀.

Congrats on the feature, @Lukelhm. Be careful around those penguins, I heard they like to pick pockets! 😂 

JustJake TRAC Badge
Connect Moderator

Re: Hospitality

You welcome @Navigator_Ethiopia 

By the way, You can tag me or anyone by typing @ before username.

By this the person will get email notification and you can get faster response 🙂

All the best 💯 

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Google Moderator

Re: #hurghada

Hi @Nageh,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing! Since you are new in the community why not tell us more about yourself? I will merge your post to our monthly introduction post, where you can tell us more about yourself and to meet other Local Guides.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: #hurghada

@AngieYC 

Thanks for your words 

I am not new here I am almost from the beginning 

I will try to do but I think I did before but in wrong way so let me know how I can do and I will 

Thanks for your time 

Connect Moderator

Nice to meet you @Lukelhm and welcome welcome. Always great to meet more and more LGs from different corner of the world..

Level 1

Pyin Oo Lwin Is So Hot

Hello All My Bro & Sis

My Name Is Kyaw Naing Phyo. 

My Live In Pyin Oo Lwin....

Mya Age Is 25...

My Work Is Phone Service & Secong Buy &Sell..

Connect Moderator

Re: Pyin Oo Lwin Is So Hot

Hello @Ko308 

Since it's your first post and visit to connect,I'll endeavour to share some useful guide to help you participate here on this forum. Here on connect we discuss topics like  Travel ,  Photography ,  Food and Drinks ,. We also organize Meet-ups with other fellow local guides closest to us in our geographical location. Most of our activities are channelled around improving Google Maps.

Please endeavor to look up these posts  Your Guide to Connect  for more information on  what topics are  discussed  here 

Furthermore, I'll like to inform you that I am merging your post into our monthly Introduction section here. This is where all introductions goes and thank you for introducing yourself to us. The merging here is to keep connect tidy and organised.
Have you seen My Welcome-to-Connect-Card ? Have a look. See you around on connect and keep active...

Happy guiding 

Cheers

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Google Moderator

Re: Pyin Oo Lwin Is So Hot

Hi @Ko308 ,

Welcome to Connect!

Please be advised that I moved your reply to this month's Introduce Yourself topic where you can meet other new Local Guides.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Name: Nageh Mazouz Fanous Geographical location: Egypt, Red Sea, Hurghada. I have been in the community of local guides for several years and I am on my way to the ninth level. The reason I love what I do is to help everyone learn about new places and correct and purify maps because it also helps me obtain information before visiting places. Knowing the methods and reviewing photos. In my life, I love my work in food and beverage management and visiting restaurants and tourist places. I love being near the sea because it gives me tranquility and inner peace. I hold a Bachelor of Laws in public law. I speak and understand three languages ​​and I am still learning and my goals are renewed. Thank you for being with you all 

Regards from Egypt 

@Introduce Yourself ‐ April 2024

1000080372.jpg