Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

@shahulu745

Warm welcome to LG...

Level 7

IMG_20161209_185711.jpg

Name: Sami ur Rahman

what i love about being a local guide: 1 year ago I was searching contact number of a hospital and found wrong one, that day i realized that this can be helpful . So I started my side of work by adding the correct and real time information (in the form of photos, reviews and check facts ) of different places on Google map and become a local guide.

When ever I see total views of photos on my local guide interface it makes me cheerful and give me the feeling of doing something meaningful in my life.

My favorite Traditional Food & cuisine: Lahore City is famous for it's Food around the world, and there is a saying in subcontinent (South Asian Countries) that:

if you haven't seen Lahore City,

You haven't born yet.

My favorite dish is Hareesa it's a type of gravy that you can eat with whole wheat bread.so delicious!!!

images (4).jpeg

Fun fect & Hobbies: I love to make 3D objects in my computer,different softwares like AUTOCAD,3D MAX can be used for this purpose.

And amazing thing is you can make anything that comes in your imagination . interesting !!!!!

Some photos of my 3D Modeling.

3D football3D football

Stair designStair design

BicycleBicycle

SAM
Level 8

Hi @Sami-ur-rahman 

In my experience one of the most hard work  as local guide is checking fact and adding correct information... 

Keep sharing fact .. all the best...

Level 10

Hi @Sami-ur-rahman
Great post !!! Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.
Thank you for sharing.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 7

Thanks buddy ,

All i need your appreciation .

SAM
Level 7

Thanks buddy

SAM
Former Google Contributor

@Sami-ur-rahman Nice to meet you! The gravy dish sounds really good.

It's incredible how much good can be done in the world with 3-D modeling! I've heard of young students fashioning their own braces to straighten their teeth, and there's a nonprofit organization that is to advancing affordable personalized bionics and prosthetic partial arms by using 3-D printing for children with disabilities. So neat that it's an interest of yours. Welcome to Connect!

Level 7

@brittym ya 3D Modeling have so many Great applications, in near future we will see 3D printer making our Home .it will allso revolutionized our industrial manufacturing..

SAM
Level 9

Welcome to connect brother @Sami-ur-rahman

Please feel free to introduce yourself on Pakistan-Local-Guides-Group

I love 3-D modeling & so glad to see you here 🙂

Regards