brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Nice introduction brother @Naiem warm welcome to local guides connect month of April 2018.

Level 9

Thanks @MdEmranulHoque.

India
Level 9

Re: intoduce yourself 2018

Hi @Rojent,

A warm welcome to LG Community official site. Thanks for sharing the post. And your doing amazing.

Thanks for being a Local Guide.

Please read all privacy policy guidelines and five core values of LG Connect.

Regards

Ravindranath Sawane

India
Level 9

Hi @Elnobey12,

A warm welcome to LG Community official site. Thanks for sharing the post. And your doing amazing.

Thanks for being a Local Guide.

Please read all privacy policy guidelines and five core values of LG Connect.

Regards

Ravindranath Sawane

India
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @MdEmranulHoque, warm welcome to you to ☺️☺️!!

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2018

@Haseeb wrote:
  1. Name: Syed Haseeb Ur Raza
  2. Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Since 2008)
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I've been a google user since my childhood I believe & always wanted to find out the best way to share my knowledge with the world & being a local guide I found my way which gives me an additional reason to travel around, gather & share the first hand knowledge with the world. 
  4. I love to share: Share photographs via maps is something I really love about, also the new option of  wheelchair-accessibility information is something I really love to contribute in.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: While looking for ways to add a business of my father I found the other ways to use maps as a contributor which eventually leads me to this platform.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I'm the biggest dessert addict you'll ever meet 😄 & I love to listen music with a very loud volume whenever I'm alone at home or travelling.

During a meetup in Kuala Lumpur.  Thanks Stephen for this portrait picture:)During a meetup in Kuala Lumpur. Thanks Stephen for this portrait picture:)

With Carl, Restoran Al Safadi during Dubai MeetupWith Carl, Restoran Al Safadi during Dubai Meetup

Do have a look at above video shoot during Dubai Meetup in Feb 2018 🙂

Best Regards

@Haseeb Welcome to April. I like your profile picture too, good stuff :).

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2018

Level 5

Your welcome @MdEmranulHoque

You guys are great.

Nice to know about everyone of you.

Level 9

Your also really very amazing man. @Prithvi. And  We all cause we help everyone.

India
Former Google Contributor

Re: New

Hi @juli59 and welcome to the Local Guides community called Connect!

I'm sorry for responding in English, but you can always use Google Translate, which is enabled across the platform, to translate my post.

Since you are new here, I suggest you edit your post and add some introduction to it. Feel free to check this post for some inspiration. If you don't know how to edit your post, please keep reading:

- Click on the 3 little black dots on the top right corner of your post;

- Select "Edit message";

- Add or edit your message and then click on "Post"

Feel free to explore the platform and if you find a conversation that is of any interest to you, go ahead and jump in. You'll see that community members here in Connect are always willing to help and are very welcoming to the new members of the community. I also recommend you to read this post for tips and best practices when using Connect.

One last thing, I have moved your post to the appropriate thread.

Regards,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!