brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hi! I'm Jillsvick Kuri Mera but my friends call me Jill.

MI FOTO COOL.jpg

Name: Jill 

Location: Guayaquil, Ecuador. I grew in the downtown so I have literally walked all that zone. Nowadays I live in the north of the city and still exploring my city.

What I love about being a Local Guide: I’m an introvert so I get to help more people through being a local guide than telling each one personally. I prefer to go walking but I have gone through all my city using other means of transportation so it's really cool to give advice on whether or not use a certain kind of transport in each zone of my city. Quick tip: you get to know more by walking 😉

My favorite cuisine to explore: I love Ecuadorian cebiche and "arroz con menestra y carne" (rice, beans and meat) so I have tasted a lot through all Guayaquil. I also love sushi.

Fun Fact about me: I am prone to falls so if a place is not safe for walking I'll surely let you know 😄

Level 7

1. Name: Gregory Molinaro
  2. Location: Paris, 2nd district, France
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Paris cannot be reduced to the Eiffel Tower and Musee du Louvre so I intend to show and review all the other unknown and secret places that tourists should visit. Furtheremore I enjoy share my best places to eat brunch, lunch, dinner ... because the french gastronomy is one of the best in the world.
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore: The french cuisine and the american one you can find out in Paris designed with french products which worth tasting.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I am a chocolate lover so I make my chocolates myself and share them with my colleagues. They are considered so good that I produce a very big amount in my kitchen as an artisan and share them with my personnal brand Grego Chocolate Factory for free, just for the pleasure of my friends and colleagues...indeed my true job is portfolio manager and I don't intend to establish my own manufacture !

chocolate lover.jpg

Level 7

Hello Local Guides Community, please alllow me introduce myself: 

1. Name: Yik Wai (Rico)
  2. Location: Shenzhen, China/ Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Sharing is caring, and in this community, there's always great amount of resources, knowledge and support to help and life each other up. I give and receive here, and I love it.
  4. I love to share:Alternative travel stories to the roads less travelled or not taken at all! And my honest reviews of the pretty diverse places that I've been to all around the world from Pyongyang to a remote village in China.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Accidentally, I must say. Google Maps keep asking me for reviews of the places I go to wherever I go, tried leaving a few reviews and got hooked by it ever since. .
  6. Fun Fact(s) About Me: I co-founded a sport startup, but actually shamefully spent most of my time pathetically making sports development policy recommendations instead of doing sports (not a good example, I know)... I like to fall asleep at odd hours, ALWAYS hungry, some of my crazy adventure travel stories are published on global media, able to hold long conversations before (my personal record with a friend is 15 hours non-stop talking...), and  if you appreciate the dog type 'Telemian', send me a message, we can be best friends 😛 
Level 10

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community @lokeshgrvr

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community @vardjaklap

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community @Royzo

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community @Sowjanya

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 5

Hi everybody
My name is Pablo Tomas Hernandez.
From México City

20180419_191743.jpg

In the last year I have been traveling around some places in Mexico. It has been became a hobby for me. Before I visit a town I look for a great place to eat, this is my favorite search in Google, a great regional dish to eat and which places do we have to visit and what dish do we should order it.

IMG-20180430-WA0134.jpg

To write some comments about the food is one of the moste reason when I write in the Google Local Guide application. I llike to share some pictures and comments about what do you should to eat or drink.

It's easy to use the application and I like to share good and not good experiences to help other people.

Connect Moderator

Level 6

Below is me 🙂

Alibaug-2012-6501-12web.jpg

1. Name: Naresh Rawat
  2. Location: Hyderabad, India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide:  Post my reviews openly to the world about anything. Tag places I loved, Comment/Review a cuisine/restaurant/scenic place and upload my photos to help travelers in finding the right place to go. Not the least hope to make new friends home & abroad with LG Connect meet-ups.
  4. What I do in spare time: Love to photograph my surrounding. Sometimes get on the road and drive to nearest lake or hill view and capture. If tired go to the top of my 20 floor high-rise building and take snaps of the cityscape, traffic and people moving around with sunset.  
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: It started with tagging on Google Map about a place I was visiting somewhere in 2015 and then it was commenting and reviewing Restaurants, Foods, Resorts etc etc ... everything.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: Photography, Travelling & eating. I take the wheel and just go driving and clicking with my Canon gear. Eat at any joint I feel like, looking for a cuisine I have not tried. Love the taste of local. From local beauty to food style. Open to explore the place.