brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: New Local guide

Hey @Chaima,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect! It's very nice to meet you! I do hope to visit Morocco one day (one of my good friends is from there too) and look forward to seeing your photos and posts. Keep on reading for tips on getting started as a Local Guide :).

You can watch this video on getting started as a contributor. You’ll also be able to review the program’s rules and best practices here. Learn more about searching the community for opportunities to engage and find topics that interest you most.

Finally, don’t forget to introduce yourself to your fellow guides. I'll be moving your post to this board to organize the our discussions better.

I invite you to Connect and can’t wait to see what you’ll post next!

Re: LocalGuidesConnect

Hey @KelvinJimenez,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Wonderful to meet you! Keep on reading for tips on getting started as a Local Guide :).

You can watch this video on getting started as a contributor. You’ll also be able to review the program’s rules and best practices here. Learn more about searching the community for opportunities to engage and find topics that interest you most.

Finally, don’t forget to introduce yourself to your fellow guides. I'll be moving your post to this board to organize the our discussions better.

Level 7

Re: This Is Me!

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

@Rajan_1960

Since you are new on the Community,

Please feel free to ask questions and engage with the Community.

Warm regards,

Billy Anderson.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Re: Andreas - Introduce Myself as a Local Guide

Hello @akandreou,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Keep on reading for tips on getting started as a Local Guide :).

Re: About myself

Hey @Kashanali,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Keep on reading for tips on getting started as a Local Guide :).

Re: I'm new

Hello @Vrsphysio,

Re: Introduction

Hello @Mwila34,

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Welcome to the community.

Re: #localguides

Hello @JJAlzate,

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hi everyone, my name is Rick Henderson and I have been with local guides since February 2017.

I am a Canadian on an adventure currently living in Phoenix Arizona.  I appreciate everything I see even if I have seen it 1000's if times. I believe that I should take time to stop and see the flowers.

I do a few different things with lo al guides. Pictures, answering questions and a couple meet ups are the bulk of my activity. 

I was really nervous as to be expected when I created my 1st meet up in Gilbert at the water tower. Then people began arriving and we had an amazing walk through time starting at the original water tower.

The second meet up I had a plan for Mesa. It was combined with a Halloween event. We even did a massive group selfie with everyone in costume. 

I am humbly applying for this year's Connect Live. There is a lot more to me than this post

I have a 1 minute video 60 Seconds of me

I wish all applicants success with creating there video and submitting an application.