cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

1. Name: Jeanne
  2. Location: New Port Richey, FL
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Sharing information with others, being helpful. Great having an outlet to share photos!
  4. My favorite photo topic: FOOD!  I am forever taking food snapshots and have been since 2005...only became a Local Guide this year and boy, am I having fun taking and posting photos.

Interesting Fact about me: I was a free lance writer for the St. Petersburg Times newspaper 2003-2004. I reviewed software for kids and offered suggestions for web sites designed to help kids learn.

Jeanne Rogers
Level 7

Welcome Jeanne_Rogers

Level 8

Thank you! 

Jeanne Rogers
Level 8

Hi ,
Let me introduce myself. I am Salauddin. I am Google Trusted Street view Photographer and Level 7 Local Guides and Contributor.
By profession, I am a Television Broadcast and Satellite Communication Engineer

salauddin mia.jpg
I am really very happy to introduce myself as a Local Guides Connect. I love Travel over the world and there are lots unknown Location and 360 Street-view I have Added on Google Map.

But I think this is a very little work. 

I believe that, Local Guides connect will not only for the Location Sharing & discussion purpose, It will be the world biggest Community where Local Guides will work for the All Social Work, will work for nation, Will Work for society and will work for the World. It will be the Biggest Knowledge Bank in the World.

I want to introduce more aesthetics Idea and initiative for the Local Guides Connect.

Still now There are Lots of Things are unknown for most of peoples over the world. Local guides Connect can help them to share unknown things and gather knowledge. I loved to work this kind of job.

There are some things that are unselfishly enjoyable, Local Guides Connect is Like that. I want to dedicate myself to the 'Google Local Guides Connect', I wish All the Best.

I will be grateful if I get the chance to oppurtunity to Attend the Local Guides Connect Live Event.
Thank you

salauddinsalim
Level 6

Hello world ! I'm new

Привет всем ! Local Guides Connect я новичок . 

Позвольте представиться

image.jpg

1. Имя : Mekhriddin 

2. Расположение : Узбекистан город Бухара

3. То , что я люблю быть Local Guide : Я люблю добавить новые места на карте и фото и комментарии , чтобы люди ориентировались правильно .

4. Моя любимая кухня для изучения : Я живу в Узбекистане естественно я люблю Узбекскую кухню и Русскую мне больше всего нравится шашлык и диетические Бухарский плов оши-софи .

5. Интересный факт обо мне :  Я побывал в многих странах в помете остался когда я был Сибири в зимой мне пришлось ходить по лесу одному , это было страшно .

flag-uzbekistana-animatsionnaya-kartinka-0001
Level 9

Fantastic picture of you in front of the United Nations flag ? ! What an amazing job you do both as a television broadcaster and a guide although l agree guiding isn't work, it's  a privilege. 

You've summed up a lot of our thoughts about the LG 2018 summit. It will be the largest bank of knowledge in the world where we can all give each other credit for everything we share and our motives for doing it. Everyone is busy corporate bashing at the moment but the best companies give back by creating collaborative programmes we can all contribute to. We you have to be part of something global and local to get the equation and feel how it works. I can't create algorithms but l can write great reviews, edit and shoot tiny details in a venue that will matter to someone somewhere and that's truly awesome in my world.

I want to go to California too. What a mammoth task it will be just selecting 150 of us !!

Level 7

Wow looks really impressive.

Level 7

Hello everyone! My name is Olivier, but you can call me Ollie! 

IMG_7526.JPG

1. Name: Ollie
  2. LocationMontreal, Canada - but I travel on a weekly basis around North America. 
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to consider myself as a Local Guide because I love sharing my reviews and knowledge of places I've been to. Knowing that someone is reading or acknowledging my reviews or photos is everything to me. Helping a community feel more connected and knowing that I can contribute to that is why I enjoy doing this. 
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore: I am known to be a very big foodie around my group of friends. I have a huge passion for cooking all sorts of cuisine and making quirky drinks for my friends! As of right now, I am in love with Korean cuisine just because there is a lot of flavors throughout all the dishes. This doesn't help the fact that I am dating my wonderful Korean girlfriend who always gives me some of the best kimchi ever!
  5. Fun Fact about me: I am extremely grateful that my job gets me traveling all around North America on a weekly basis. As an architectural drafter, I can appreciate how restaurants and stores are built. Knowing that I get a chance to try out so many different dishes and hotels is what gets me going! As a part of this job, I am also encouraged to take 360 photography everywhere I go! ...and yes my girlfriend is very jealous.
Level 7

Welcome to the community Ollie.

Level 6

Introduce Yourself — April 2018

FB_IMG_1515124125820.jpg

Hey, I´m s exciting to see and meet everyone. So, let´s to say a bit about me.

Name: Carla

Nicknames: Yeah, i have several - Carlota, Carlinha, Pão de Queijo, Miss Tofanelli

Location: Most part in Brazil - But i like to say m location is in The World

What I love about being a Local Guide: Well I´m a heave user os gloogle maps and apps, I´m always heading to somewhere to hold an event, or meeting as PR end up responsible to guide my coleagues to find the best places or diretions to reach the venue. The best par is - my map looks alike a xmas tree - lot os start, tags or pins on places i have been or want to be - and when I need to find myself somewhere those pins help me around to build a perfect moments agian.
My contribuition are like to make locations be exactly where they suposed to be locate (address), how they look like, how things work on it, share my experiencies, photos, my opinion everything that could help me or others to have the best orientation as possible from that place. Is wonderful letting others feel more the welcome.

My favorite cuisine to explore: bar, pub, brewers, wine places, international food,... - lol Oppss! I guess I like almost all of them!! I love to try new things, places and flavours! But, if i have space to meet great persons and have incrilible moments I know there was the place i should be but if they have ice cream for dessert would be awesome 🙂

Fun Fact about me: I'm very clumsy. Always apologize for a weird sound, word or action i had done. But I discovered that, all this clumsy part allows me to broaden perspectives, meet new people and gain other incredible things - as open doors soon I meet new persons ... But the best part, I think, is still in a good mood even after a ackward moment and I have a good laugh about myself.