brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Name: Anatolii (Tolik)

What do I love about being a Local Guide: Being a Local Guide for me means sharing everything interesting and important with others as well as learning new that can be useful for me

Fun Fact About Me: I'm travelling-addicted so I really enjoy being part of huge worldwide community as open-minded, energetic and down-to-earth person who are always looking for new places, people and cultures. Adore trains and planes, know many information about them and should test rail in each country I visit.

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hi @AnatoliiSeniuk
Welcome to Local Guides Connect. What country has the best rail system in your opinion?
I invite you to check out the following posts so you can get the most out of your experience here on Connect.

I'll be moving your post to the monthly introduction thread as it is better suited there. Welcome again! 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 8

Re: Introducing Yourself April 2018

Warm welcome to connect Rhea @basurhea.. all the best for your contribution. 

Cheers from Kerala Local Guides

Level 8

1. Name: Sohail Amin Khan
  2. Location: Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide : When i started exploring the beautiful but remote areas, i find it difficult to know the current and best information about the places i want to travel, it was really hard at times to know, if there is any landslide on the roads i want to travel, the hotels i will stay in, the transportation, etc etc, so that is why i want to share everything i know with those who are planning to visit the same places which i did before.
  4. I love to share:  My photographs, my experience on visits i had done previously, information about locals behavior, where to find good accommodation with reasonable price, and the what is the best time to travel in different areas in different weather conditions, so they can enjoy without facing any difficulty.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Offcourse on google map 🙂
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to smile to all known and strangers, if you call it a fun fact 🙂
Level 10

Thank you for sharing @AnatoliiSeniuk

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Hi @sulloo

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

• Go through the helpful articles in theHelp Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 6

Hi everyone! This is my "introduce yourself"jat-san-andres.jpg

1. Name: Julian
  2. Location: Medellín, Colombia
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide:  Geolocation is my passion. I have fun making maps and helping my community locate places and events. I know the importance of receiving complete information about a place and it is a service for all humanity. I like to be inclusive and help people who need to move around the city. 
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore: I love Peruvian food and grill.
  5. Fun Fact about meI have traveled to the United States previously. I had the opportunity to visit Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, New York, Boston, and Washington D.C.

In my country of Colombia, I have been a great fan of maps. I like to create and update locations on the map because this helps other people to locate themselves when they visit my hometown city of Medellin.

See you soon!

Best Regards
Julian Tejada

Level 10

Hi @JATLANDER

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

• Go through the helpful articles in theHelp Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 7

Thanks Fuvad .

Level 6

Thanks a lot MdEmranulHoque!