brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hello world ! Im Namitha , originally from Banagalore , India. Having lived in Spain and travelling across the globe , I actively started to use the local guide platform to leave a review , add places and just to document my journeys. I see it as a pay it forward for all the suggestions and advices I have recieved on this platform. When I go to a cool bar , a good coffee shop or a overhyped touristic spot , I wanna connect with the world to share my views on it. Its also a great way to meet like minded people virtually or in real in my city. It feels great when you get to know that the review you left has helped someone make a decision

IMG_2347.JPG

Level 6

Hello ! Im Didier, im french, im new on connect but not new as a local Guide, cuz im level 6 !2. Marty.jpg

Ive been doing this for less than a year.

Ive started by accident, posting a selfie while I was bored at work (I was working in a perfume store, not a lot of customers lol).

Now I love to post pictures everywhere I go. I like the luxury world (I live in cannes so it helps) so im always up to discover new exciting trendy places !

Ive made a video for the local Guide meeting in San Francisco, here's the link if you want to know more about me : https://youtu.be/dftpGyDM1qw

To finish, here's a fun fact : it makes me laugh when one of my pictures is picked up to be in the front page of the Google's Browser ! It happened to me 5 times, the last one was only one week ago on a private beach :Screenshot_2018-04-19-13-17-26.png

Thank you for reading my message, take care and see you soon on connect !

Best, Didier 

Level 6

1. Name: P V PARTHEEP SIVA PRASAD
  2. Location:Tirupati,Andhra Pradesh,India
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Since my childhood,I am fond of traveling, exploring etc., Being a Local Guide helps me in making my dream true and it enables me in helping others clear their doubts about various locations.
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore: I am a Foodie I eat all kinds of dishes.I would pick Idly,sambar and dosa as my favorites.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I love writing articles,probably one day I will be a Great Writer.
Level 10

Thanks for intro. Best wishes for

@sivanadoo10 wrote:
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Since my childhood,I am fond of traveling, exploring etc., Being a Local Guide helps me in making my dream true and it enables me in helping others clear their doubts about various locations.
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore: I am a Foodie I eat all kinds of dishes.I would pick Idly,sambar and dosa as my favorites.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I love writing articles,probably one day I will be a Great Writer.

@sivanadoo10 wrote:

connect 2018 Live.

@sivanadoo10 @Didiermarty @namitharama @Teertha

Level 10

Re: Introduce myself

@Temi @Teertha @japethpido19 @Divyansh777 @sivanadoo10  @Didiermarty @namithabramaiah You're all welcome to the Local Guides Connect community. Please find time to go through several useful threads here. Nice to meet you all 🙂 

Level 10

Welcome @eokereke we are actually from the same state and almost the same area. I'm from Uturu, just a stone through from your place :). Nice to meet you here though.

Level 10

You're welcome my dear friend @i3be

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 5

Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Name: Pradamas Gifarry

Location: Malang, East Java, Indonesia -- came from Jakarta, Indonesia

What I love about being a local guide: I like to explore, especially a place that I belong to. Like in Malang, several places haven't found in Google Maps so I try to add those, but not at all. I also studying urban and regional planning in Brawijaya Univesity, so there is a connection between my activity in LG and my studying life. Thanks to Google for the points and badges, it's very challenging for me.

Personal interest: I like to share my photograph, as it has became my hobby since high school.

Fun fact: I'm a big fan of Arsenal FC, London-based football club. Anyone?

1518270820081.jpgWhen I was taking a video of my schoolmateWhen I was taking a video of my schoolmate2015, fooling around Sunda Kelapa, Jakarta2015, fooling around Sunda Kelapa, Jakarta2017, just arrived in Yogyakarta for a quick leisure2017, just arrived in Yogyakarta for a quick leisure

Level 4

Hi everybody.

I am google guider from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. I became a google guider just to help other people to give them my experience about places I visited.

this will help other to get the right decision to go or not to that place. I hope to be a useful guider to other, helping others with right informations and real point of view.

Thank you to all of google team and google team and google guiders, We are great team together become better.

Level 9

Hi @thepragive

Welcome to google connect community.

You have posted your introduction in wrong place There is a thread created for April 2018 introduction.  I will leave link behind for proper post of introduction.

Introduce yourself to the community Here

Since you are new here go through the below links to understand how things work here.

For a good understanding of the program read this Link for maps and    Using local guide connect   to get an easy way to understand connect.

Have you applied for this year's mega event if not link for Connect live  Connect Live 2018 site

Best of luck 

Regards,

Shravan