Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

@Zeds.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 5

Hello Everyone

Well I just want to introduce myself, my name is Santiago and I'm from México City, I'm a Google enthusiast since always and I've been a pioneer for products like Adwords, Google Talk, Google Analytics, AdSense, Waze, Niantic Project, I've had the first Android mobile, the HTC G1 (Dream), Google Buzz, Google Wave, Google+ and of course, Local Guides.

I love technology since I was really young, my father was a true geek and I have that on my veins, I had tried all the mobile not mobile OS's as Android, Symbian, Windows, MacOS, iOS, Linux, and so. I worked for a long time with Android and my life takes me to my actual point, today I'm an Apple Genius at the first Apple Store in Latin America and I'm proud to say that I can combine the best of two worlds.

All the time I talk to people about Local Guides, Google Maps and Gmail and there´s not a fight with Apple products, I think we can work together with no conflict because Google as Apple are looking for a common good.

I will love to share the few knowledge I have and look forward to learn from all of you.

Connect Moderator

Re: Hello Everyone

@SantiagoA hi

Welcome to Local Guides Connect Forum and Thanks for your Posting on Connect....

If u are a new to this Forum introduce yourself in this thread Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Read this board to know this forum usage Using this Forum 

To know about completely Local Guides ....  Read this 

HAPPY GUIDING 

Level 10

@SantiagoA Welcome to the Local Guide Connect. Nice to meet a tech guru.

Level 5

Welcome.

Level 10

Level 2

Hi, I'm also new here. Trying to understand the way it all works 🙂

Level 8

Hi @JeanRV..

You are welcome.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

hi @AnaCardosoCachopo

Welcome to the local guide connect community .

Level 9

hi @GiorgiC

Welcome to the local guide connect community !!