Re: India perk: a discount on food delivery from Swiggy

Gokul,

I think the minimum order value should be 350 or above for this offer to work

for level 5 , you get 300 off for order of 350 and above

for level 4 , i got 200 off for order of >350

holds for level 3 as well.

Level 10

I got received this mail, #India Perk as a top Local Guide i really enjoy this discount on food delivery from Swiggy. But i can not use this offer. The swiggy is not in my location. It is only available near at  Chennai. So i sent the code my friend, he also a Local Guide in Chennai. He used that swiggy discount purchase code. 

Level 10

I got received this mail, #India Perk as a top Local Guide i really enjoy this discount on food delivery from Swiggy. But i can not use this offer. The swiggy is not in my location. It is only available near at  Chennai. So i sent the code my friend, he also a Local Guide in Chennai. He used that swiggy discount purchase code. 

Level 8

Re: Using swiggyapp and coupon code

Yes, you are correct! @GoogleMaps and @Swiggy sent such a big Emailer, they could have simply added this line saying offer valid only on Payments made through CreditCard and Netbanking.
Level 9

Hi @PallaviM, I am also try to order and submit my coupon that time not accepted 

I chat with swiggy people he give response Immediately, I appreciate.

Fyi  My chat 

Screenshot_2017-05-01-22-58-35.png

Screenshot_2017-05-01-22-58-52.png

Screenshot_2017-05-01-22-59-09.png

Screenshot_2017-05-01-22-59-17.png

Screenshot_2017-05-01-22-59-23.png

Level 3

Thanx @happy2deepak for your reply and convince with the issue .

Level 3

Hi,

I got it through your chat with swiggyapp somehow I also faced the problem but after numerous tries got connected with then and had chat also.

Better luck next time.

Level 8

As the code wasn't working, I made the order and later connected with their TechSupport. and they assured to Refund my Offer perk Money, i.e. Rs200/-. So i'll be getting the money refunded in Swiggy Wallet within 24hours.
Level 3

Hi, got to know about your ordeal with swiggyapp and almost same happened with me.

So, better luck next time.

Level 8

Thanks for this Google! A super initiative! Should do more of these often 🙂