BellaWi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

India perk: a discount on food delivery from Swiggy

swiggy-email-950x475.png

Restaurants that deliver warrant reviews too. For Local Guides in eight cities across India, we have an awesome new perk that lets you try something new when you feel like mapping at home.

It’s a discount from Swiggy, which offers food delivery for thousands of restaurants in Bangalore, Delhi, Gurgaon, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune.

Based on availability, you have to be in one of those cities, and discounts vary by your level.

Level 3 & Level 4: credit of Rs. 200 with minimum purchase of Rs. 350

Level 5: credit of Rs. 300 with no minimum purchase

Check your email for the discount code and make sure to redeem by July 31, 2017, before the perk expires. For inspiration on what to order, browse this list of Local Guides-rated restaurants that deliver through Swiggy. Don’t forget: Whenever you try a new place, share your review on Google Maps. Your insights matter.

8 Swiggy Restaurants Loved by Google Local Guides

Flurys - Photo by Anurava PramanickFlurys - Photo by Anurava Pramanick

Bijoli Grill, Delhi

“One of the best places to have Bengali food in Delhi. I really enjoy the Mughlai parantha here” - Sudipto De

Mamagoto, Gurgaon

“Amazing food, great ambience. Try the desserts; brilliant!” - Neetika Bishwas

Flurys, Kolkata

“Flurys has a wide collection of English and continental breakfast. Excellent quality. It is located in the heart of the city at Park Street and retains the old Calcutta charm.” - Dibyendu Roy Chowdury

Ecstasy, Chennai

“Walked in here when there was a little time left before a movie. Ordered the double coffee tiramisu and absolutely didn't regret it. It lives up to the name of the store! I'm sure you could try anything here and be delighted. I'm just sad that I didn't have enough time to try everything!” - Ash Takano

Minerva Coffee Shop, Hyderabad

“Great place for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Food is good. Ambience is good. Valet parking is available!”. We also recommend their rasam vada and of course, for which coffee lovers throng at their doorstep.” - Daniel Thumaty K

Smoke House Deli, Mumbai

“Smoke House Deli is one of the best restaurants in Mumbai. Consistent quality of food and service. Great options for breakfast and for lunch and dinner. Really recommend the sangria and steak.” - Prashanth V

Flambos Microbrewery & Pub, Pune

“The place is good and really impresses in the taste of brew flavors. Always have big offers and discounts on drinks. You will love the brewed beer here. Table booking is recommended on weekends. It's something that is about to get famous. Parking is available for cars and bikes. It’s a good place for parties and having fun with friends.” - Nilesh Giri

Teppan Japanese Grill And Sushi Bar, Bangalore

“Really good sushi place in the heart of the city. Try their bento boxes if you want to have a mini meal or just go for the sushi platters.—Anil Karat

Download the Swiggy app today to try more restaurants that deliver in your city.

FAQs

I’m a level 3, 4 or 5 Local Guide in India but I didn’t receive the perk email. Why not?

This perk is only available in the 8 cities below due to delivery limitations with our partner. We hope to bring more perks to Local Guides soon.

Email is sent in batches until April 28 (end of day). 

I’m a level 1 or level 2 Local Guide. Do I get free credit, too?

This perk was only sent to Local Guides who are Level 3 or higher at time of campaign launch. Level up for more perk opportunities in the future by continuing to add contributions to Google Maps.

I just achieved Level 3, why didn’t I get this perk?

This perk was delivered to Local Guides who were either Level 3, 4 or Level 5 as of April 25th.

Can I use the voucher for multiple transactions or it can be used for one transaction only?

You will be able to use the amount in one transaction only.

I’m getting an error when I try to apply my code. Where do I go for help?

You can check out the Swiggy support help page for help.

Saya tidak memonitor pesan pribadi di Connect. Jika ada yang ingin ditanyakan, mohon dibagikan secara publik di board yang sesuai dengan topik yang ingin Anda bagikan. Terima kasih! 🙂

India
192 comments
Level 8

Re: India perk: a discount on food delivery from Swiggy

I'm going to cry, looks delicious. I hope all Local Guides from india gets to use it.

Luis Hernández - Querétaro, México. Queretaro Local Guides
Level 9

This is awesome @BellaWi, I was writing about something similar in india as in Indonesia only two days back!

Level 8

@BellaW wrote:

swiggy-email-950x475.png

Restaurants that deliver warrant reviews too. For Local Guides in eight cities across India, we have an awesome new perk that lets you try something new when you feel like mapping at home.

It’s a discount from Swiggy, which offers food delivery for thousands of restaurants in Bangalore, Delhi, Gurgaon, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune.

Based on availability, you have to be in one of those cities, and discounts vary by your level.

Level 3 & Level 4: credit of Rs. 200 with minimum purchase of Rs. 350

Level 5: credit of Rs. 300 with no minimum purchase

Check your email for the discount code and make sure to redeem by July 31, 2017, before the perk expires. For inspiration on what to order, browse this list of Local Guides-rated restaurants that deliver through Swiggy. Don’t forget: Whenever you try a new place, share your review on Google Maps. Your insights matter.

8 Swiggy Restaurants Loved by Google Local Guides

Flurys - Photo by Anurava PramanickFlurys - Photo by Anurava Pramanick

Bijoli Grill, Delhi

“One of the best places to have Bengali food in Delhi. I really enjoy the Mughlai parantha here” - Sudipto De

Mamagoto, Gurgaon

“Amazing food, great ambience. Try the desserts; brilliant!” - Neetika Bishwas

Flurys, Kolkata

“Flurys has a wide collection of English and continental breakfast. Excellent quality. It is located in the heart of the city at Park Street and retains the old Calcutta charm.” - Dibyendu Roy Chowdury

Ecstasy, Chennai

“Walked in here when there was a little time left before a movie. Ordered the double coffee tiramisu and absolutely didn't regret it. It lives up to the name of the store! I'm sure you could try anything here and be delighted. I'm just sad that I didn't have enough time to try everything!” - Ash Takano

Minerva Coffee Shop, Hyderabad

“Great place for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Food is good. Ambience is good. Valet parking is available!”. We also recommend their rasam vada and of course, for which coffee lovers throng at their doorstep. I added this bit here to make it sound authentic like our usual blog posts. What do you think? Should I also add our recommendations?” - Daniel Thumaty K

Smoke House Deli, Mumbai

“Smoke House Deli is one of the best restaurants in Mumbai. Consistent quality of food and service. Great options for breakfast and for lunch and dinner. Really recommend the sangria and steak.” - Prashanth V

Flambos Microbrewery & Pub, Pune

“The place is good and really impresses in the taste of brew flavors. Always have big offers and discounts on drinks. You will love the brewed beer here. Table booking is recommended on weekends. It's something that is about to get famous. Parking is available for cars and bikes. It’s a good place for parties and having fun with friends.” - Nilesh Giri

Teppan Japanese Grill And Sushi Bar, Bangalore

“Really good sushi place in the heart of the city. Try their bento boxes if you want to have a mini meal or just go for the sushi platters.—Anil Karat

Download the Swiggy app today to try more restaurants that deliver in your city.

FAQs

I’m a level 3, 4 or 5 Local Guide in India but I didn’t receive the perk email. Why not?

This perk is only available in the 8 cities below due to delivery limitations with our partner. We hope to bring more perks to Local Guides soon.

Email is sent in batches until April 28 (end of day). 

I’m a level 1 or level 2 Local Guide. Do I get free credit, too?

This perk was only sent to Local Guides who are Level 3 or higher at time of campaign launch. Level up for more perk opportunities in the future by continuing to add contributions to Google Maps.

I just achieved Level 3, why didn’t I get this perk?

This perk was delivered to Local Guides who were either Level 3, 4 or Level 5 as of April 25th.

Can I use the voucher for multiple transactions or it can be used for one transaction only?

You will be able to use the amount in one transaction only.

I’m getting an error when I try to apply my code. Where do I go for help?

You can check out the Swiggy support help page for help.

Thanks for sharing this offer but still i am not getting an email from Swiggy.

Level 5

What a lovely email to wake up to. Can't wait to use my coupon code and order a scrumptious meal. Cheers! 

Level 7

It's great, thank you Google local guide.😉🤡

Goutam Bepari
Level 7

This is great.

Level 7

Coupon code

What is the expiry date of my coupon code as I am a local guide of Google map

Level 5

Swiggy Treat

It's a Good Friday Morning, now for more reasons than one. 

So I wake up to this email which reads that Swiggy is offering me a free meal, courtesy my Level 5 Local Guide status. Woah! 

I can think of a 100 restaurants right now, but I think I'll be opting for one which I haven't reviewed in Google yet. It will only be fair if I could dedicate the review to it and mention who foot the bill. 

Swiggy is doing big in India, as a lightening fast food delivery app, the best of its type and the only to have its own delivery fleet. 

As rightly put by my Google Moderator, I'd further reiterate, restaurants which deliver require reviews too. This is a great little way to encourage more people to write more. Kudos to Swiggy and Google. Cheers! 

Level 10

Thank you 🙂 its my birthday gift 😉

Will redeem for some desserts or cake 🙂

Swiggy here I come.... 

Atma Ram