Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Perks

@Anonymous All available perks will be listed in the Local Guides Help page, so this will be the best source to find out which perks is currently available at the moment

Welcome to the Local Guides Help Center

Moreover, please also take a look at the following article to learn more about perks of being a Local Guide

Why be a Local Guide?

Level 10
Level 10

Re: Identity card

Dear @Anonymous

I'm sharing these links because our Google moderator TraciC answer this questions .

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Need-I-d-cards/m-p/68387#M11522

Cheers

Connect Moderator

Re: Identity card

Why you are a local guide? @Anonymous

This is not a rhetorical question, reading your several posts about benefits and perks (that I am merging in here), I am really interested in knowing your answer.

Are you a Google Maps user?

Myself, I am using the App every day, to drive in a better way, avoiding traffic and saving money for fuel, or finding the place that I need, always updated by Local Guides like you and me.

My personal perk is Google Maps itself, a service that is free for everyone. My choice of being a liclo guide is a consequence of this, to contribute in exchange for a set of products that I already received for free.

Free unlimited storage for my videos and photos, e mail, document editor, spreadsheet, navigation system, and more.

So, what is your feelings about it?