MinalC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

I would like to follow everyone of you!

How do I follow everyone of you on Google maps? Could you put your user name in the response and perhaps that would bring me to your page? 
How to find the username link?
Everyone from Canada, to Tanzania!

Lisbon, Portugal
6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: I would like to follow everyone of you!

Hi @MinalC 

If you want to find the profile in Google Maps of a Local Guide you just have to click on the username or the avatar of a Local Guide.

This action will move you to the profile of the Local Guide in Connect.

From them you may find the link to the profile in Google Maps

Screenshot_20220405-064838.png

.in any case, you will not be able to follow "Everyone" because:

• A local Guide can choose to hide the link to the profile in Google Maps
  • The maximum number of Local Guides that you can follow is 10 thousands, and in Connect we are more than 1.5 million

So I suggest you to choose carefully which Local Guides to follow, basing it on the area or the quality of the contributions

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @MinalC 

If you want to find the profile in Google Maps of a Local Guide you just have to click on the username or the avatar of a Local Guide.

This action will move you to the profile of the Local Guide in Connect.

From them you may find the link to the profile in Google Maps

Screenshot_20220405-064838.png

.in any case, you will not be able to follow "Everyone" because:

• A local Guide can choose to hide the link to the profile in Google Maps
  • The maximum number of Local Guides that you can follow is 10 thousands, and in Connect we are more than 1.5 million

So I suggest you to choose carefully which Local Guides to follow, basing it on the area or the quality of the contributions

Level 8

Hello @MinalC 

You can easily follow me. You have click on my avtar than you enter in my profile and their you got my google map profile link 😊

INDIA !Instagram!
Level 6

you just follow directions and tags

Google Moderator

Hi @MinalC,

I think @ErmesT had provided a great answer and tips about the Following feature on Google Maps. I will also mark his answer as a solution to your question, as it might help other Local Guides. 

You can read more on how to use the Following feature in the official Google Maps Help Center article

Additionally, I am removing the Portuguese language tag from your post, since it is written in English. The language tag should reflect the language written of your post. You can learn more about these tags here.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

Re: I wI didn't see any button where to delete post

Could you pls show me how I can delete post here

Instead of deleting I ended up posting another one

Connect Moderator

Re: I wI didn't see any button where to delete post

Hi @Kemcarenatural , thanks for asking

A post in Connect cannot be deleted, but if you think you posted something not appropriate and you want to change it, you can edit your content by following the instruction of Edit your post - Why and How To

In any case, if the content posted is not related to the community, or it is self promotional (I just guess, as your content in Maps seems to be really promotional) the post will be probably removed by a Google Moderator (if Off Topic) or sent to spam (if promotional).

In fact I see that your post are already not visible.

In any case, as this reply is not related to the subject of this post, I an asking to @AngieYC to separate it from this conversation. This will avoid confusion for the readers and will help others with the same question