Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

I made Eggplant pizza Bites

FB_IMG_1595486531531.jpg

FB_IMG_1595486529159.jpg

FB_IMG_1595486525996.jpg

‪Since I’m mostly eating low carb & ketoish meals, today I made Eggplant Pizza Bites, which is a low carb & vegetarian dish that actually turned out to be really good. In my version tho I used olives & chunky tomato sauce. I added chili flakes too.

Also this was my first baking attempt turned out great. Cooking is proving to be a good therapy, the only thing I lack at times are the ingredients and time since I work full-time take out time for cooking can be tough though I make my own food daily and trust me, it is quite a difficult task to do all on your own every day but I love it. ❤️ 🥘 

12 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: I made Eggplant pizza Bites

Hi @mariazaib 

Wow that really does look delicious. 🙂 I've never been a huge fan of egg plant, but that looks really amazing I must say and not too hard to make either. 

Where did you come up with this recipe? I'm really curious to try it out sometimes. What kind of cheese do you put on top? I wonder if it'll work with mozzarella? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Wow! I never see those foods! But looks so yummy and delicious 🤩🤩🤗😇

Thanks @mariazaib  for sharing to us!

MD MAHBUB HYDER
Level 8

That's unique...very yummy and delicious pizza. Very tempting. Could you share the recipe? Thanks for sharing the photos with us @mariazaib  😊

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel
Level 8

@mariazaib @Woww it looks so great! I love eggplant 🍆 and pizza 🍕 so I definitely will try! 

Wei | A foodie, traveler, fun lover from Taiwan, living the dream in NYC.
My Contribution
Instagram
Connect Moderator

Delicious and healthy! Great idea @mariazaib, thanks for sharing it here with us.

Connect Moderator

Eggplant pizza bites are not just ingenious and original but also I am stunned...! @mariazaib 

What an amazing dish 😊

I am sure you would be equally delighted by the innovative Sorghum Bread Pizza by our fellow local guide @Rohan10 

Level 6

these are eggplant pizza bites that kinda turned into pizza type dish. I don’t eat bread, I’ve lost 3.6 kg in less then a month. I am not strictly following it but not good in measurements & ratios when cooking food. So I cook what I have in fridge. I have from my diet mostly cut out most of sugar, bread, high carb & all meat from my diet.

Level 6

Ya it's so healthy 

Level 6

It's  so easy you must try to cook this tasty and healthy pizza