Chom's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

I m new in this community ..

Hi..🙋🙋🙋

I m new here...i don't know how to work....i m so confuse ....please....tell me about it...😊😊

Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: I m new in this community ..

Hi @Chom

You're not alone on Connect, We're here with you 👦👧👨👩👱‍👱👴👵👲

Warm Welcome to Official Connect Local Guides Community

Before to start here are some usefull informations

First you can introduce yourself in current November 2017 thread (Each month a new one is started)

If you've a question, before to contribute on Connect maybe a Local Guide already asked and received answers.

• Then think to use Search Field to tcheck (in the top right hand corner).
    • You can even use keywords according to your request (As you will type Connect will show you several suggestions linked to words you enter).

Of course as Local Guide you have full  access to all forums to share and contribute.

• Always choose the good forum to post in order to get best feedbacks.
    • Give a clear and complete title to your post if you want Local Guides to read it and reply !
    • To be in touch with a Local Guide simply mention him/her using @+Username in your post in order to warn it -Connect will send her/him a notification- (Typing @ in your post will allow you to see all Local Guides who contributed to your post).
    • Never share personal informations on Connect (think to use private message if needed).

As Local Guide you can also create a Google+ page to start a Local Guides Community in locality you stay in.

Practice does make perfect
And remember active involvement promotes learning : we learn by doing.

Now you're ready to fly 😉

My MapsIWe're the World, We're the Local Guides!

View solution in original post

Level 10

HI @Chom Welcome to Connect! If you're new to Local Guides, you can learn more about making contributions to Google Maps to earn your badge within Google Maps by visiting the "Getting Started" section for helpful information. If you're interested in earnings badges here on Local Guides Connect, just keep posting interesting content and interacting with others as badges within Connect are tied to your activity in Connect (as well as within other areas of the Local Guides program).

Please read this post for tips on posting and interacting with the community. 🙂

Here you can share photos, discoveries and talk about issues on Google Maps and Local Guides program!

Level 9
Solution

Hi @Chom

You're not alone on Connect, We're here with you 👦👧👨👩👱‍👱👴👵👲

Warm Welcome to Official Connect Local Guides Community

Before to start here are some usefull informations

First you can introduce yourself in current November 2017 thread (Each month a new one is started)

If you've a question, before to contribute on Connect maybe a Local Guide already asked and received answers.

• Then think to use Search Field to tcheck (in the top right hand corner).
    • You can even use keywords according to your request (As you will type Connect will show you several suggestions linked to words you enter).

Of course as Local Guide you have full  access to all forums to share and contribute.

• Always choose the good forum to post in order to get best feedbacks.
    • Give a clear and complete title to your post if you want Local Guides to read it and reply !
    • To be in touch with a Local Guide simply mention him/her using @+Username in your post in order to warn it -Connect will send her/him a notification- (Typing @ in your post will allow you to see all Local Guides who contributed to your post).
    • Never share personal informations on Connect (think to use private message if needed).

As Local Guide you can also create a Google+ page to start a Local Guides Community in locality you stay in.

Practice does make perfect
And remember active involvement promotes learning : we learn by doing.

Now you're ready to fly 😉

My MapsIWe're the World, We're the Local Guides!
Level 6

Thanks for your help...😊😊

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello there!!!!!!!!

Well responding your cuestion, You have to taking some snaps for a few places you want to letting us above they now it, if you have something to agreed let the community earn your comment, end that way can now above it some one they giving a Hand.

You can ask for a lot subject or to for a have a can a cuestion´s; if you wanna say some can I opinion you have for a place you visit, take some pictures, writing a comment and let the word know what you think above it.

I hope so help you whit the cuestion you hassen´t, if a wasn't wrote let me know please.

By the way sorry for mi Inglis a having a lot time a writing some a sujet´s like this.

I'm say god-bye all us, heaven a nice night.

DMedina (")> (*)> ($)>

Cheddars from your Service Man.

Level 8

Dear @Chom please follow @BoyScout advice.

Level 10

Hi @Chom

You can follow @BoyScout advice. Just type whatever you want to learn in the search field, you'll find tons of interesting articles here.