Céu azul

Na dúvida, olha pro céu e respiraNa dúvida, olha pro céu e respira

Level 9

Re: Céu azul

Beautiful sky, amazing view @ThaísMS 

Thank you for sharing with us.

Level 8

Re: Too hot

I used my android phone to the picture,thanks.

Former Google Contributor

Good job, @Billing5! 🙂

I just wanted to remind you to tag Connect members when you are replying to them by writing @ before their name. That's how they will receive a notification and will see your comment. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@RadieN hello, sorry to write here, this is regarding my latest post on super moon which you think is not my original content. Not sure where are coming from regarding that? You might have found a similar blog on medium NY myself only. The content is 100% mine...please move it back! Thanks

Saurabh

Stay Crazy
Saurabh Narang

Re: Céu azul

Hi @ThaísMS,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing your amazing sky photo, it looks really unreal, almost like a painting. 🙂

By the way, I merged your post with the I 'm a Cloud-aholic topic, as it fits better there.

If you want to introduce yourself and meet the other Local Guides, I suggest checking out our monthly Introduce yourself topic. Also, in order to get more used to the platform I suggest that you read 14 helpful tips for using Connect and What are the Connect topics?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 4

Re: Nature

Thnq

Re: Nature

Hi @Komi14,

Thanks for sharing your photo! Please note that I've merged it to the topic I 'm a Cloud-aholic, as I think it will fit best there.

For your future posts I suggest that you take a look at 14 helpful tips for using Connect, where you will find great tips and various ways to engage with the community.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Photo iraq

IraqIraq

------------

Re: Photo iraq

Hi @Alaa_hassan_th

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for sharing this photo. Why not add more details about it and share your experience while taking it? This way it can be appreciated even more by other Local Guides and can drive more interaction.

I am merging your post to the ongoing thread about Clouds: I 'm a Cloud-aholic.

Since you are new in the community, here are some tips you can follow: 14 helpful tips for using Connect and What are Connect topics?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!