Ranadip's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

I can't see my photo and review

Hello world! From some days I can't see my photos and reviews on places. I went the place and turn on my location and then I take photos by maps camera  and give reviews but I can't see anything on place which was given by me. 

But I see it on my contribution !

So why its was not published ?

Please help me

@InaS 

@DeniGu 

@StephenAbraham 

@PaulPavlinovich 

India
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: I can't see my photo and review

@Ranadip Is this the case for all your reviews and photos? Or only certain ones?

Assuming only certain ones are not visible to public (but visible to you), then it/they may have been made private.

Google uses a variety of information, some automated and some manual, to determine if a review or photo follows the Maps user contributed content policies. Reviews that don't follow the policies are marked private; reviews are not deleted however. When this happens, it won't be shown publicly. 

It would be hard to say without seeing the review itself. 

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

@Ranadip Is this the case for all your reviews and photos? Or only certain ones?

Assuming only certain ones are not visible to public (but visible to you), then it/they may have been made private.

Google uses a variety of information, some automated and some manual, to determine if a review or photo follows the Maps user contributed content policies. Reviews that don't follow the policies are marked private; reviews are not deleted however. When this happens, it won't be shown publicly. 

It would be hard to say without seeing the review itself. 

Level 7

Yes sir its certain ones

Connect Moderator

What @StephenAbraham says is correct. If you would like some constructive feedback on your content send me a private message with a link to your profile.

Level 5

Hello, I have a similar problem, no estimates are displayed on maps  https://support.google.com/maps/profile/14715686