Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: How to take photos for book lovers

Beautiful post!

Level 9

Third tip is great. I love the variety of the book stacks. Thanks for sharing.

Level 8

Christine, another excellent subject and great pics. Here are a couple of library, or library type pics I have. IMG_20180428_135119214_LL-EFFECTS.jpgZubals Antiquarian BooksZubals Antiquarian BooksCleveland Public LibraryCleveland Public LibraryChess room at the Cleveland Public LibraryChess room at the Cleveland Public LibraryZubal's Antiquarian BooksZubal's Antiquarian Books

Level 9

It's really useful tips, thank for sharing @Christina-NYC. I am pleased to share some photos of one library located in Phnom Penh city, CJCC Library. The library offers more than 10k books related to education, technology, science, business, management, novel, newspapers, magazines, etc in Khmer, Japanese, and English.

Check out the photos below:

CJCC Library: Entrance doorCJCC Library: Entrance doorCJCC Library: View inside, Table for readersCJCC Library: View inside, Table for readersCJCC Library: Books shelfCJCC Library: Books shelfCJCC Library: Computer table for internet usageCJCC Library: Computer table for internet usage

This library located inside the biggest university in Phnom Penh, The Royal University of Phnom Penh, Cambodia. If you want to find various Khmer, English and Japanese books, this place is recommended.

Please share your favorite libraries in your city?

Level 10

Hai @ChamnanMuon.

Thank you for the photos that make me broaden my hemisphere about books and library around the globe.

Nice, good privacy , neat and well organized bookshelves.

Thank you 

Regards

Budi

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Connect Moderator

Hi @DRPHOTOS

As you did not edit your posts, giving credit to @Christina-NYC I am merging your post to the original one.

I want to suggest you to read very carefully The 5 core values of Connect, with special attention to point 4:

"We’re original. We post our own words, photos, and videos that we’ve created just for Connect. If we do share something that someone else created, we’re sure to give proper credit."

Thanks to @Prdeep for your prompt reaction

Ermes

Level 6

grate posttrinco forttrinco fortwater melon hutwater melon hut

Level 10

@FullCleveland

Very beautiful pictures of Library and books.

Thanks for sharing.

@FullCleveland wrote:

Christine, another excellent subject and great pics. Here are a couple of library, or library type pics I have. IMG_20180428_135119214_LL-EFFECTS.jpgZubals Antiquarian BooksZubals Antiquarian BooksCleveland Public LibraryCleveland Public LibraryChess room at the Cleveland Public LibraryChess room at the Cleveland Public LibraryZubal's Antiquarian BooksZubal's Antiquarian Books

BM63
Level 10

@ChamnanMuon

Thanks for sharing lovely views of CJCC library at NY.

@ChamnanMuon wrote:

It's really useful tips, thank for sharing @Christina-NYC. I am pleased to share some photos of one library located in Phnom Penh city, CJCC Library. The library offers more than 10k books related to education, technology, science, business, management, novel, newspapers, magazines, etc in Khmer, Japanese, and English.

Check out the photos below:

CJCC Library: Entrance doorCJCC Library: Entrance doorCJCC Library: View inside, Table for readersCJCC Library: View inside, Table for readersCJCC Library: Books shelfCJCC Library: Books shelfCJCC Library: Computer table for internet usageCJCC Library: Computer table for internet usage

This library located inside the biggest university in Phnom Penh, The Royal University of Phnom Penh, Cambodia. If you want to find various Khmer, English and Japanese books, this place is recommended.

Please share your favorite libraries in your city?

BM63
Level 8

Thank you @BakulMehta ! I enjoyed taking the pics!

Have a great day!