cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: How to take outstanding photos of everyday places

@AnnaDickson

It was very great post in connect . 

This are the things a local guide must learn and practice . 

And #LetsGuides with this best practices . 

Google photos are so beautiful tool , treasure for life time with the features of Unlimited photos and the facility to filter with seatchs like thing , place , objects , faces etc .

The share feature with out downloading to view is also important.

I also like to add the features like crop the image adjust the lights and colour with the edit feature can add life to photo and help to remove the unwanted things like vehicle in front of the shop , faces of people etc 

Thanks for the Guidence 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 9

@ErmesT

Wow what a photos .

Have to learn more from you .

The colours is flooded with life .

Love the way you replied .

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Connect Moderator

Thanks @Sariga, but my photos are just a shadow of the wonderful pictures taken by @AnnaDickson

She is my muse, inspiring me with beautiful and useful post in Connect.

I have been so fortunate to meet her at LGforum17 in San Francisco. You have to see Anna in action.. I have some photos, but this is not the right post to share

But I think that you will like this post

Shopping Your Colors - Share the colors of your shopping

Ermes

Level 9

@ErmesT

Yes Thanks for sharing the Colours  .

I will also definitely like to meet everyone .

Hope to see and get connected .

Level 6

Challenge accepted @AnnaDickson 

Here are some of favorite captured sunset moments.................

Please look and comment how are these..cloudy season on river Gangacloudy season on river Gangariver gangariver gangasummer evening on the bank  of river gangasummer evening on the bank of river gangasunsetsunset20160313_181645.jpgsunset in summer eveningsunset in summer evening  

Level 8

@ValeriaA_

Thank you 😊

Walter Sanders
Level 5

Wawww... I'm new in this community. I'd be glad to see you guys, this post very inspiring me 😄

Level 8

@y-kool   Welcome to our Connect community.  We are glad you could join us

I recommend you take time to browse around so that you can maximize the benefits our community has to offer.

Best Regards,

~ Virginia Benedict 🕊

Level 7

Great guide , i do take lot of picture everywhere , I tend to use my Canon 600D and try to take as more creative as I can , sometimes just a nice picture with My phone is great too.

What i love in google maps is that even you dont there you can see what other people upload,and see if it really fit to what you desire to see 🙂

404564_3065819605136_1568207761_n.jpgIMG_0646.JPG292848_4716632594429_1470470511_n.jpg228513_4433153827637_374450466_n.jpgIMG_9350.JPGIMG_9275.JPGIMG_9196.jpgIMG_7527.JPGsome of my recent pictures:

We come into this world with our eyes closed
And most of us choose to live their whole lives that way
Level 8

Another two examplesTo playTo play

To drinkTo drink

Walter Sanders