annaroth's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: 4 tips for making your restaurant reviews stand out

The first 3 tips I always use writing reviews. I didn't knew the hashtag works, will try that soon!

Tips I would like to add to your list;

5 try adding one or multiple tips. I found out that most likes on reviews I get on the ones with tips included.

6 add some relevant pictures in your review, for example; one of the food, one of the interior and one of the terrace/exterior.

7 add a small description to your pictures

8 edit your pictures to make them pop a little more. You can use the internal editor for that.

Connect Moderator

@annaroth Thanks for your important topic about restaurant reviewed writing concept .  Hope everybody get benefit from this..

Here is my best restaurant review   https://goo.gl/maps/UhwZuyibMxr

Hope you all love this...

Happy Guiding ! 

Level 6

Thank you Annaroth :))

You are very skind

Chuyên sửa tivi tại nhà Điện tử Bách Khoa Hà Nội
Level 2

Cam on moi ng da Ung ho toi 

Level 8

Hi @annaroth,

If more of us started to include #hashtags in our reviews, how can we locate restaurants base on those #hashtags?

Level 9

@annaroth do you know if there will be a standard for hashtags. For example dogfriendly, caninefriendly: vegetarianfriendly and vegefriendly: glutenfree, freeofgluten, nogluten etc

Will the app ignore capitalised letters so DogFriendly is the same as dogfriendly. Will hashtags autocorrect - if I happen to type vegetraianfriendly.     

Level 2

Yes co ve rat họp ly

Level 8

@annaroth Great tips! I appreciate it 🙂

One question: from a technical standpoint (and I’m not an expert, so not super-technical), is there any functionality to the hashtagging beyond the fact that it’s innately a cataloguing/categories convention (i.e. do they work probably exactly like one thinks they would)?

thanks again! 🙂

Connect Moderator

Re: How to make your restaurant reviews stand out

Adding a hashtag it's great idea! @annaroth thanks for sharing this tips.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Rif.: 4 tips for making your restaurant reviews stand out