KishoreHyderabad's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

How to grow as local guide

All, I am at level 3 now. I can see lot of seniors here with great content and many badges, congratulations to all of you on your great achievement. I request all of you to pass on your valuable suggestion to upcoming local guides (like me 😉 so that we also would grow a bit. Awaiting your responses. Thank you dears. 

4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: How to grow as local guide

hi @KishoreHyderabad Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides

There is a very simple answer. Read as much as you can from the posts, and, when you are ready, and you have nice content to share, try to be yourself. Is the only way.

As this is your first post in Connect, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Level 9

@KishoreHyderabad nice to see you here.

for more better results you can find local guides near you by following the link mentioned below.

Keep smiling and contributing to Google Map.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

@KishoreHyderabad Welcome to connect my name is @HelloSamsonR and I want to share with you what I love doing the most. anytime I log into connect i try to always visit the https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Share-Your-Photos-and/bd-p/Photos  This place exposes me to the great cultures, discoveries from other fellow local guides and seeing all this, I always get motivated to share my own too when ever I have one, so that other people can also benefit from my discoveries. There are many places just as ermest mentioned, take your time to study the forum well and before you know it you would be familiar with many sections and you would also love to share yours as well. Best Regards

Level 9

@KishoreHyderabad Welcome to Local Guides Connect!  It took me forever to find this forum, and after I did, I had already reached Level 5.  I think you will find that everyone has their own approach to racking up the points.  I personally take photos of all the businesses when I'm out and about.  It could be something as simple as going to the grocery store.  I try to take at least two photos, one of the exterior of the building and one of the interior.  I will sometimes take photos of the neighboring businesses as well (only the exterior of the building).  I will also leave a review of my experience when I get home, and have time to reflect on my visit.  Those are just a couple of ideas for you.

New WriterNew SolutionistGood FriendSuper Popular| 9 Badges so far! | My Connect Profile | My Contributions