SudhanshuTiwari's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: How to get Google Moderator badge

Oui je vais voir ce qui est ce que vous avez besoin de quelque chose que je sois fière de la cam habibti je suis en train d'essayer je me permets donc je suis un homme sérieux de la place du classement 

Level 9

Hi @ErmesT !

Better late than never . I have the chance to go through the post . This post is really important and full of information .

Every LG should have knowledge about  this primary yet very  important post .

Is there any way that every LG member get in touch with this post .

Mondrito

Level 9

Dear @Julien44

It was my question too.

Thanks for your clear and nice answer.

Iran Local Guide
Level 8

Re: How to get Google connect Moderator badge

I feel this local guide connect is very good initiative to connect people but I personally feel that this connect is very difficult to use . Since IAM using it from 1 year but still not able to understand.

Level 6

Hi all local guide 

I saw the Google moderator badge in my profile who can tell me are to connect with Google moderator badge 

Level 8

I take lot of time and lot of devotion to get Google moderator batch . You can get this by adding photos and taking actively parts in discussion and all.

Level 10

@ThanhLan that's the correct understanding.

Level 6

When I click on the link, it says something about not having the right permission and thus access is denied. Do you know why this might be the case?

Regards, Nqobile

Level 6

I'm be  Noticed It on this why  

Please explain to me better I we be happy to hear from you 

Connect Moderator

Hi @Comedy1 and @NqobileNgcobo

The link actually doesn't work, due to some work that Googlers are doing in the community, but it will be back in a week.

I will summarize the content in here

Connect Moderators are Local Guides, like you and me, that are working side by side with Googlers in moderating Connect.

There is not an application form for become a Connect Moderators, just be active in the community, helping other members, and follow The 5 core values of Connect

Google invite, time by time, some of the more active and helpful members, to be a moderator.

Actually we have 13 Moderators, from Australia, Argentina, USA, Canada, Germany, Italy, Hungary, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Hong Kong. You will see us sometime, when help is needed, or reading some of our post.

Hope this can help you

Ermes