YummdudeMohit's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

How to be a good photographer ( I reached level 8 with just 36k photo views)

level8.jpg

i upload 300+ photos and they have 36k views only

how to get more views

Love from India
India
9 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: How to be a good photographer ( I reached level 8 with just 36k photo views)

HI @YummdudeMohit

Welcome to Local Guide and Local Guides Connect!

Did you visited Photography Section on connect? here you'll get more detail information and tips regarding Photography. 

hope this helps you.

Thank You

Happy Mapping & Keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Re: How to be a good photographer ( I reached level 8 with just 36k photo views)

HI @YummdudeMohit

Welcome to Local Guide and Local Guides Connect!

Did you visited Photography Section on connect? here you'll get more detail information and tips regarding Photography. 

hope this helps you.

Thank You

Happy Mapping & Keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 10

@YummdudeMohit

If you want to get more views of your pics then add more and more pictures of your every visit of new place and also shoot it with nice angle, good exposure & sharp image. So that any one will attract to view that. You can refer  photography topic also.

I think this will help you. Thanks.

BM63
Level 7

Wow. Level 8 with 36K!. I'm 200 points away from Level 7 with 275K views. You must be very good with reviews and etc.

Level 5

I wonder how long it'll take for the badge by your photo on here to say Level 8. Currently it says #7

Level 9

Thanks for seeing the other side.

you must be good with opinions

Love from India
Level 9

i ask in forum about this they say it takes some time. but what time they are also unsure

Love from India
Level 8

Hi Mohit!

I've had the same question myself. While I still don't know what's the key to getting many photo views, I'd try to stick to the following guidelines: 

• Try to take the most useful photo of a place. Ask yourself if you were looking for this place on Google Maps, what kind of picture would have served you best.
  • Try shooting from a fresh and interesting angle.
  • Search for popular places without enough good photos on Google Maps.
  • I think the algorithm favors vivid (yet realistic) colors.
  • I also think it likes symmetry.

I hope that helps.

Good luck!

Connect Moderator

Congratulation @YummdudeMohit for your level.

Don't worry about visualization. A lot of people is very proud to write in here about number of visualization, and this is good of course, but personally I am much proud of many photos, with a low number of view, added in some small business that had no photos. I know that my help to the small local business is greater in that way, it doesn't matter if the number of view is small.

If you are simply loocking for number of views, add photos to very famous places, with a lot of searches in Google, and you will have big numbers.

Ermes

Level 9

thanku @ErmesT @nadavp @xoMercedesCruz @StLouisBill @BakulMehta 

for the reply

Love from India