TanvirAhamed's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How the road work is going is marked on Google Maps

We always see the road being closed while working on the road. Work on this road is going on, how to mark on the map when the road is closed. Tell, or teach, something about this. And when the work is done, tell me in detail how to open this road again. @KarolinaPysz 

Road Code: FXVQ+5JW সুলতানপুর

2022-01-30-10-24-41-856.jpg

Caption : Street carpeting is working with this machine

Screenshot_20220130-102529_Maps.jpg

 #After carpeting the road is being finished with roller

Caption: After carpeting the road is being finished with roller

2022-01-30-10-24-24-578.jpg

MD.Tanvir Ahamed
Chandina, Comilla, Bangladesh
4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: How the road work is going is marked on Google Maps

@TanvirAhamed 

There are two ways to manage information about a road in Google Maps:

• By editing the information about a road, as described in Add or fix a road . This feature should be used if there is a permanent change in the road
  • By adding information about a temporary change while driving. Just tap on the (+) symbol and select the type of information you want to report

Screenshot_20220130-100347.png

Screenshot_20220130-100943.png

Level 7

সুন্দুর বিষয় উপস্থাপনের জন্য ধন্যবাদ ভাই

Md. Razzuil Baky (Rozzub)
Google Vendor

Hi @TanvirAhamed,

Thank you for reaching out. Please note that I moved your post to How-tos , since it is not related to the board you published it. When you have a question, you can start a new post or search if there is something similar to what you are asking already on Connect.

I would suggest you read and follow what @ErmesT has recommended to you in his comment above. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hi @ErmesT  Even after reporting, it is not approved. There is no news of approval even after 2/3 days. Reviews fall into this category

Screenshot_20220201-084846_Gmail.jpg

MD.Tanvir Ahamed