Danm65's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

How do you receive your members perks?

Hi folks, i just receieved an email from members perks asking to fill out a survey about what I thought about the members perk that I was given.  I don't know how to actually receive my perk?  does anyone know how you receive your members perks?  they are a pair of socks.

1 comment
Level 10

Re: How do you receive your members perks?

@Danm65 Local Guides is a voluntary program with no financial reward. However, once a while, there could be small perks provided to help motivate contributors. Sometimes perks could be announced in LG Connect, so stay active here. And sometimes announced through email.

To set email notification for perks, contributions, product updates etc, head to https://maps.google.com/localguides/home/settings

*Not every contributor will receive every perk. Some perks are limited to certain selected contributors in certain selected countries. If you have your email settings configured correctly, and if you checked your email (don't forget to check spam folder), and if you didn't receive any, then it would be safe to assume you didn't receive the perk.