arkthebest's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Hello Everyone i am Level 8 Local Guide From Pakistan

Hello Everyone i am Level 8 Local Guide From Pakistan

I appologize in advance to the connect moderator because this may not be the right section to post But only this was option for me. 

I am facing an issue that i  would like to post in the help desk section But Unfortunatley i am not allowed to post in this section.

Screenshoot is Attached Below. 

download.png

Can moderators Explain me the cause of this issue?

4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: Hello Everyone i am Level 8 Local Guide From Pakistan

Hey @arkthebest

Only Google Moderators can post on the Help Desk section. Help Desk is the place where helpful articles written by Google and Connect Moderators are hosted. This is why you were not able to post there. 

If you have any questions, or need help with something, you can try posting in the General Discussions board. If you're looking to give feedback about the Local Guides program or Google Maps, or want to request a certain feature, you can post in the Feedback and Feature Requests board. I hope this helps. 

View solution in original post

Level 10

Dear @arkthebest

Warm Welcome to Official Connect Local Guides Community Before to start here are some useful information’s

First you can introduce yourself in current June 2018 thread (Each month a new one is started)

If you've a question, before to contribute on Connect maybe a Local Guide already asked and received answers.

• Then think to use Search Field to check (in the top right hand corner).
    • You can even use keywords according to your request (As you will type Connect will show you several suggestions linked to words you enter).

Of course as Local Guide you have full access to all forums to share and contribute.

• Always choose the good forum to post in order to get best feedback.
    • Give a clear and complete title to your post if you want Local Guides to read it and reply!
    • To be in touch with a Local Guide simply mention him/her using@+Username in your post in order to warn it -Connect will send her/him a notification- (Typing @ in your post will allow you to see all Local Guides who contributed to your post).
    • Never share personal information’s on Connect (think to use private message if needed).

As Local Guide you can also create a Google+ page to start a Local Guides Community in locality you stay in.

Practice does make perfect and remember active involvement promotes learning: we learn by doing.

Regards 

Ambrish Varshney

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 8
Solution

Hey @arkthebest

Only Google Moderators can post on the Help Desk section. Help Desk is the place where helpful articles written by Google and Connect Moderators are hosted. This is why you were not able to post there. 

If you have any questions, or need help with something, you can try posting in the General Discussions board. If you're looking to give feedback about the Local Guides program or Google Maps, or want to request a certain feature, you can post in the Feedback and Feature Requests board. I hope this helps. 

Connect Moderator

Thank you @ThamaraKandabada.

Hi @arkthebest, please read the reply (that I have marked as a solution). As indicated, the help desk is not accessible for writing post. If you need help from the community or the moderators, please post on the Feedback board

Ermes

Level 8

Thank You Fellows