Nikoleta07's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Google badges

Hey  local guides,

I need some advice on a small thing. Whenever I see contributions, in google maps it shows badges like novice reviewer, expert fact finder etc but here in google local connect different badges are shown like 25 kudos,  1 post posted etc. I don't understand why the badges are different and secondly, is there any page where I can see all of the badges earned??

Nikoleta
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
6 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Google badges

Hello @Nikoleta07

I prefer to you please read this thread by @HelloJess

Introducing new badges on Google Maps

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/News-Updates/Introducing-new-badges-on-Google-Maps/ba-p/494894

Please find here badges earned by you.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/553543/page/1

I hope it's helping you.

Regards,

Naresh Darji

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Former Google Contributor

@Nikoleta07 The badges you're talking about earning within Connect are different from the badges available on Google Maps.

To view your Connect badges, once logged in, click your photo in the top right of localguidesconnect.com. Next, click "My profile." Then, click the arrow by "Badges I've Earned." You will see the badges you've earned displayed in full color, while the additional available badges will be grayed out. 

To view your Maps badges, first read "Introducing new badges on Google Maps." Then, open Google Maps on Android or iOS. From the menu on the top left, select "Your contributions." Click the arrow to the right of your points to see the badges you've earned as well as how close you are to unlocking additional badges.

Former Google Contributor

@Nikoleta07 The badges you're talking about earning within Connect are different from the badges available on Google Maps.

To view your Connect badges, once logged in, click your photo in the top right of localguidesconnect.com. Next, click "My profile." Then, click the arrow by "Badges I've Earned." You will see the badges you've earned displayed in full color, while the additional available badges will be grayed out. 

To view your Maps badges, first read "Introducing new badges on Google Maps." Then, open Google Maps on Android or iOS. From the menu on the top left, select "Your contributions." Click the arrow to the right of your points to see the badges you've earned as well as how close you are to unlocking additional badges.

Level 9

Hi I'm from Andra Pradesh @Nikoleta07 The badges you're talking about earning within Connect are different from the badges available on Google Maps.

Connect Moderator

Hi @NirmalTeja

Please note that replying copying the previous reply, like if the reply was from you is not what I would consider a correct behaviour.

Please take a few minutes to read The 5 core values of Connect

Level 5

The recently earned badge will appear to your dashboard