Cccgipson's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Google One Invite Account Ineligible

@MashaPS - I received a message and responded with the answers to the questions, but haven't heard anything back for a few days. Any updates?

Thanks!

Former Google Contributor

Hello @PTWein,

We would like to ask you for patience on this one.

Thanks!

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 6

No problem, I just hadn't heard anything, so I wasn't sure if my responses were received.

Thank you!

Level 5

Re: Google One Perk

This is kind of ridiculous, Google. I mean, really. You sent me a "perk" that I can't redeem, apparently because I already have a Drive account. What?! How do you NOT have a Drive account if you have a Gmail account???? Come on!

Ok, so I get the "private" contact by "MonDi" with more of the same BS/mumbo-jumbo,

• "This perk was sent to a limited number of Local Guides as per availability through Google One. The Local Guides program is constantly evolving. Perks may be offered from time to time. To maximise your chances of being eligible for a future perk opportunity, continue to add high quality contributions to Google Maps. If you have a suggested partner, or a perk you would like to see offered in your area, we welcome your feedback in the comments below. Please also be sure that your email preferences have perks emails enabled by visiting Local Guides home."

Sorry, Google - this is NOT helpful AT ALL. This is like "hey you stupid guide" tricks are for kids!!!! This leaves a REALLY bad taste in my mouth.

I've seen other "helpful" moderators suggest redeeming the voucher code on another family member's account. NO CAN DO google - now it tells me the "perk" is expired.

SO DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!

Level 9

Google One Perk Fail

I couldn't use my perk of one year free of  2TB Google one. It kept saying I need to enter my 'personal account' which I was  Today was the first dayday I could get through but the code was already expired. Anyone have this problem? Know how to fix it? 

Level 10

Re: Google One Perk Fail

@Hupajaxhup I will merge your post with the main Google One perk post so a Google moderator can help you there. 

@GeorgesHR can you help on this.

Level 9

Re: Google One Perk Fail

Any advice?

Level 9

Asking me the CodeAsking me the Code

Screen shot of mail I got yesterday night.Screen shot of mail I got yesterday night.

Dear Friends, 

I also got the same mail from Google.

When I tried for redeeming this perk it says me that, please enter Code But there was no Code in the Mail.

Friends Any Body Please Help.

Level 7

WhatsApp Image 2018-11-29 at 1.22.04 PM.jpeg

Recieved this message on Google one

Balvinder-Singh-FacebookBalvinder-Singh-InstagramBalvinder-Singh-Google-MapsBalvinder-Singh-linkedinBalvinder-Singh-Google-Plus
Level 9

That is exactly what I saw!