Re: 100 GB free storage for Google Local Guides

Hi local guides family.

Many many thanks. I received my Perk 🙂

Google one and local guides. :)Google one and local guides. 🙂

80k in 1(one) Review80k in 1(one) Review

Best regards from Brazil!

Level 8

Re: Google One Perk

I see that many local guides have received this perk, but I'm yet to receive it.

Is there anyone who hasn't received any email regarding this, yet?

Level 6

I'm still waiting for them to fix mine.

Level 7

Google One Perk

Today i received mail from google telling me that perk 'Google one' membership free for 6 months is available. However when i tried to redeem, i was ask to submit the correct promo code. But i did not receive any code to submit. What is the meaning of this? Is this a hoax? 

Level 7

@Vanlal_hruaii Hii,

I got the similar email from Google.

For getting 6 months free access to Google one storage.

And when I redeem ,I gotten 300 rupees Google play credit.

As far as I know the redeem and Google play credit are available only in India. 

Level 8

You will added the credit card use and debit card  option for the payment  option no money deducted from your card in between 6 month

Level 7

@Mdhamidmurtuza Hii,

Google giving only google play credit. So we can use only in play store. We can't transfer it in any credit or debit card.

Level 5

Still can't redeem it for me. This is the error message I get when I'm using my gmail.com account to redeem it (the account that received the email about the perk offer).

Can't redeem offer

This account is not eligible to sign up for Google One. Check that you're using your personal Google Account.

Level 10

Re: 100 GB free storage for Google Local Guides

Level 10

@Vanlal_hruaii I will move your post to the central post for the Google One perk redemption so a Google Moderator can help with this and we can keep track of updates centrally

@GeorgesHR can you help with this, thanks so much.