ShafiulB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Google Maps, Local Guides Connect or Google Products Forum Rising Star and My Experience story

A travel agency Employee, Local Guide, Rising Star, Community Moderator.

Md Shafiul Bashar (Safiul)

Live in Dhaka, Bangladesh. From Comilla, Bangladesh.

I am working on a travel agency as Officer Admin or this is my only one occupation for earn money. Job experience 5 years. Maximum of my times spend in this work.

June 2016 I started to contribute on Map Maker. Add new place, edits, reviews was my first contribution on Map Maker. Then I started to add photos on my places which I added on Google Maps. After adding some photos or reviews  I got a notification to join with Local guides, Ok!! then I started my Local guides journey with adding places, photos, reviews on Maps.

Then I join Local guides connect August 2016 to find  some of my  problem solution, I got my solution.

I started to post my problem to see who answer them, I see some of Local Guides give me answer beside the Googler, this matter pleased me a lots. Then I also started to answering for help another. After that I always spend my time on connect to acquire Local guides Knowledge or share my experience to help other. When I reached  Level 5 by contributing on maps I started to create a Community in my Home city Comilla, Name- Comilla Local Guides.

Me with my Co-Moderator or my best friendMe with my Co-Moderator or my best friend

After Hosting some meet up or maintain other Community activity  I received my supported Community Moderator Badge on 23 December 2016.

After that I am regular worked at Local guides Connect, Google maps or my Community.Then I also started my contribution on Google products forum, After few days I got my Rising Star Badges on Google maps or Google Allo Forum.

Then my contributions extended to my job, Google maps, Google Product forum, Local Guides Connect or my Community .

I have 1200+ Contribution on Google maps including 400+ photos which have 200,000+ Views instead of other Contribution.

In my Local guides Connect forum Journey I have earned 31 Badges, Received 2K+ Kudos, 70+ Solution accepted And 1400+ Massage posted. My connect  profile

My favorite topic About 48 Hours in Comilla, Bangladesh - With a New Discovery Map is placed on ''Great itineraries shared via My Maps by Local Guides''.

My passion is not for any large Benefits or Perks, My passion is for help millions of people only or its my Hobby, my pleasure.

I also be happy during the meet up time or for this, every months I hosted minimum one meet up.

Meet up @Fun town parkMeet up @Fun town park

Some of my community meet up was not for only Google Maps or Local Guides, That’s was also for the humanity or needy,

that was Donate winter clothes to the needy.

Donate Winter clothes timeDonate Winter clothes time

Some of my  important Meet ups – 01 Map Your World Week Celebration . 02 Photo Walk - Comilla

These activity help me to discover new places, new ideas or to learn Local hidden knowledge or humanity.

In this way I have found lots of my fellow Local guides and their inspiration or advice. That’s my Benefits.

I see the Local guides team encourages , Helpful advises or their Great direction. That’s my Benefits

So I want to give thanks to my Allah, give me this chance  to work with Local Guides or Google to help many people.

Then Especially thanks to my Local guides Team ( @TraciC @Corrie @JeslynL )

Thanks also my fellow @YK1001 @ErmesT @LucioV @AnuradhaP @SalmaanN @MahabubMunna @IlankovanT  or others. 

This is my experience story.....................

Whats your .............????? 

Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
52 comments
Level 10

Re: Google Maps, Local Guides Connect or Google Products Forum Rising Star and My Experience story

You are a legend Shafiul.

I hope to meet you somewhere.

Thanks for tagging me in, i'm proud of being of some inspiration.

A warm hug,

Lucio

Connect Moderator

Re: Google Maps, Local Guides Connect or Google Products Forum Rising Star and My Experience story

@LucioV thanks !!

Me also happy to find like you fellow. 

You are also a Legend .

Happy Guiding .

Googler

Hi @ShafiulB. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your story about being a Local Guide and how you've contributed to Google Maps and the community both in your area and here on Connect. You're awesome!! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Connect Moderator

@TraciC Thanks !!

You are my best adviser or i always try to Follow your rule .

Happy Guiding !!! 

Level 8

@ShafiulB 

You are great Bro

Thanks for sharing your Experience as a Local Guide

Connect Moderator

Level 10

Thank you for sharing your story, i wish you all the best in life

Connect Moderator

@WaweruM Welcome bro. and thanks for your valuable comment. 

Level 10

Thanks for being an inspiration @ShafiulB. Wish you all th best for upcoming days too. 

Cheers 🙂