RenataH's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Google Maps Cares, deeply Cares

Connect Live 2018 has left an indelible impression on me. We felt valued, appreciated, acknowledged and respected.

From the very first presentation, highlighting the incredible impact of Local Guides; it was extremely clear that Google Maps takes us very seriously.

Googlers spent countless hours listening and taking copious notes of our ideas and feedback. They have "implemented" over 550 ideas from Local Guides all over the world.

20181029_134715.jpg

20181029_140332.jpg

20181029_134340.jpg

So, to all the wonderful "Guiders" out there, rest assured: "Googlers" hear us, recognize us, and totally validate us!

11 comments
Level 10

Re: Google Maps Cares, deeply Cares

@RenataH Yes, it deeply cares.

Level 9

Thank you @AnuradhaP. I am glad you concur.

Connect Moderator

Cool post @RenataH I agree with you. While the Googlers don't always implement everything we ask for, I've never had a time where I felt I wasn't being listened to :).

Connect Moderator

I think so too. @RenataH

It was amazing works:)

Level 9

Thanks @PaulPavlinovich. I truly miss all and felt so special. Also, so glad that others feel the same way.

Level 9

Thanks @HiroyukiTakisawa. I miss all!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, @RenataH

connect live is impressive event and a forum of learning and guiding it leading the local guide to help community to get thing done thanks for sharing with us. 

Level 9

Thanks @Anonymous. Best, Renata 

Level 10

Yes @RenataH you are right! 🙂 Got my ideas implemented, even if i didn't propose to them during the summit 🙂