TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

Hi @AlfredA sadly I have to give you the standard answer because it is the only answer. A large number of us (me too) lost our 1TB. The 1TB promotion was for two years only and everyone's time has come to an end. The email you received about the promotion that you had to agree to when activating clearly stated the time frame.

You don't need the space for Local Guides activities, I gave you the method to reduce your usage in my previous answer.

While your contributions are certainly appreciated they don't get you anything more than any other Local Guide of similar stature.

Regards Paul

Level 3

100 gb free space

Hi there,

i wondering cai i get 100GB free space when i reaching Level 4 Localguides?

Regards,

Peter

Level 9

Re: 100 gb free space

Hi @PeterHoang;

The promotion ended last year. You can find more details here.

I'll be merging your post together with the thread to keep the discussion together. 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 7

I was awarded 100 GB by Google but there was an error loading it. Can someone help me get it back?

I am a level 7 local guide and I believe that is why I was awarded the storage space as I use it to upload pics to google maps. I have done the compression of my files and that freed up some space but I still only have 15 GB.

Level 10

Re: I was awarded 100 GB by Google but there was an error loading it. Can someone help me get it bac

@Tanis 1TB is given you for one year and I think that is over now that's why u facing this problem

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 9

Re: I was awarded 100 GB by Google but there was an error loading it. Can someone help me get it bac

Hi @Tanis:

The promotion for bonus drive storage was available for one year. Full details can be found in this post.

I'll be merging your post with the thread to keep the discussion together.

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 7

Google Drive Storage - Local Guide Level 7

How can i apply for extra storage for google cloud? 

Level 10

Re: Google Drive Storage - Local Guide Level 7

Hi @AbhiForYou
Welcome back to Google connect .
This is the world local guide family.

Please go to this link to know your status  https://drive.google.com/settings/storage
Before continuing this passionate adventure, I advise you to read the 5 core values of connect  Introduce yourself to the community Here
for a good understanding of the program read this Link for maps and    Using local guide connect   to get an easy way to understand connect.
See you  

Level 8

@AbhiForYou wrote:

How can i apply for extra storage for google cloud? 

Hello, 

Extra storage was available as marketing promotion of Local Guides. It was ended about year ago.

At this time there is no bonus for LG support.

Best regards

:-Przemo.

Level 9

Hi @AbhiForYou:

Please have a look at this post as others have mentioned, the drive promotion ended a year ago.

I'll be merging your post with the existing one to keep the discussion together.