TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

I agree it s uncool. I would even add I I had expected a storage that would last longer or that could be prolonged in time instead of disappearing.... it was definitely a motivation to keep posting when you are a little short of time... 

@SotirisS wrote:

This is seriously uncool Google, seriously uncool!

The only material, non-fluffy perk in the entire range of benefits is now being yanked. 

Not happy. And I don't buy the excuse that is done because of review spam. Surely Google should have more elegant ways to tackle this issue than nerfing everybody. 

Pity.

Level 6

😞 I must have missed a step in my sign up process. Just started in November and only found the local guides connect today. I am so sad I only have 2 days to finish. I will try though.

Level 8

Re: Acknowledgement of receiving 100GB Google Drive Storage.

As a greener, i'd like to share my first opinion ever in the crowd of a Happy Mapping Family.
For me it's also a great reward from google. I've got it just a moment ago. A hats of gratitude to you "Google"

Level 8

I'm currently working for Google for free, and I have Level 5. I have reached the 4th level for a long time, but I did not manage to activate 100 GB. Now I do not have this volume, it's bad. I think that Google should give 100GB of volume to each local expert. Present forever! All other bonuses are not interesting. IMHO...
Level 7

Re: Acknowledgement of receiving 100GB Google Drive Storage.

I have reached level four, but my drive still shows 15gb. How long do we wait after we redeem to show? 

Level 4

Qué pasó con mis 100 GB no puedo activarlos y ya soy nivel 4 !

No me deja canjear los 100 GB que puedo hacer? 
Level 10

haven't redeemed drive storage

Hello,

I have crossed level 4. i can't any upgrade mail for gdrive.

Local guide home page also can't redeem button also.

kindly help.

thanks,

raguraman.

raguraman
Level 7

Dear @TraciC, I am new pass-out 4th Level LG, I got a mail from @Google Local Guides confirming the same with a link to activate 100GB storage which was successful and am very happy and thankful to you all. I thank one and all especially @ErmesT, @MariaB for their great advises, I strongly believe it wouldn't be this early without your help. Once again thank you for all. Truly yours, Jayakumar

ADMPBSLPR
Connect Moderator

Thanks to you, @KJAYAKUMARPMENON, It is a great honor for me to be mentioned in here, and I'm very happy that you have got L4 just in time. Congratulation for your good job! 🙂

Level 7

Dear Mr @ErmesT,

Pleasure is all mine. Thank you once again.

ADMPBSLPR