mav_123's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Fun Photos

#SuitingUp#SuitingUp

Dressing for success is... fun.  I love the opportunity fashion provides for creativity. Looking and feeling sharp creates instant credibility. I make sure to know my material too - a suit will only get me so far. 

Ottawa, ON, Canada
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Fun Photos

Hi @mav_123 and welcome to Connect!

For me fashion is a way to express myself and to show my individuality, but as much I do love fashion, Connect serves for a different purpose. In here you can share your travel stories, plan activities, meet other Local Guides and more. Feel free to explore the platform as well as the conversations happening amongst our fellow guides. If you find a topic that is of any interest to you, feel free to jump in and interact with other Local Guides.

Here are some tips and information that will help you understand Connect and how to navigate inside of it:

Please note that I have moved your post to the General Discussion board.

See you around and don't forget to have fun! 🙂

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10