NadyaPN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Friday Favorites: great coffee shops in France, a delicious fish stew, and more

Every Friday, Googlers round up some of their favorite posts that they came across during the week to celebrate the amazing discoveries Local Guides like you are sharing on Connect. This week, we focused on great posts we read in the Food & Drink section.

@KlaudiyaG: What’s the first thing that you want to consume after waking up in the morning? Coffee, of course! Coffee is one of those drinks that a lot of people can’t live without. And there are plenty of reasons to love it. Coffee keeps you awake, gives you energy, and gives you a great reason to gather around with friends. Plus, its aroma is absolutely wonderful. So, if you are going to visit France soon are wondering which coffee shops to go to, look no further. In a post this week, @Haroldstan shared an amazing list called “Best coffeeshops in France.” He will be adding suggestions from fellow Local Guides like you. So, be sure to comment!

Caption: A photo of cacciucco, a fish stew popular in northwest regions of Italy, in a white bowl with two toasted pieces of bread. (Local Guide @adrianaS2)Caption: A photo of cacciucco, a fish stew popular in northwest regions of Italy, in a white bowl with two toasted pieces of bread. (Local Guide @adrianaS2)@JavieraAu: If you are a food lover and you have always dreamed of visiting Italy, you may want to book your ticket after reading @adrianaS2’s post, “Cacciucco - typical fish stew from Livorno, Italy.” Reading her post was like opening a cookbook. I almost could imagine the bubbling pot and the aroma of that delicious dish. I’ve really liked the detailed recipe that she has shared and how she change it a bit to fit her taste. I definitely will try to make it by myself despite my nonexistent cooking abilities.

Caption: A photo of a vendor stand with a sign that says “Egg shaped waffle. Show us #FancyEggsWaffle” written in chalk next to a pinecone and a cardboard egg carton filled with six different egg-shaped waffle treats. (Local Guide @Sophievava)Caption: A photo of a vendor stand with a sign that says “Egg shaped waffle. Show us #FancyEggsWaffle” written in chalk next to a pinecone and a cardboard egg carton filled with six different egg-shaped waffle treats. (Local Guide @Sophievava)

@FelipePK: I’ve never seen a waffle with a shape of an egg before. If you never have too, you should check out this post “Taiwanese dessert at weekend” made by Local Guide @Sophievava. It definitely looks like  an amazing dessert that everybody should try.

@Ivi_Ge:  If you’re interested in Japanese culture, I am pretty sure that you will love @HCM’s post “台中市 陳允寶泉 食記.” In it, he shares lots of great images of delicious-looking dishes he tried at а Japanese restaurant in Taichung City. Personally, I had the great opportunity to live in Japan for one year and I had a chance to try different desserts like the ones shared by @HCM in this post. Be sure to check it out.

Tell us about some of the best posts you've read on Connect lately and be sure to keep an eye out next week to see if one of your posts is selected for Friday Favorites! You can check out last week’s Friday Favorites here.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
7 comments
Level 9

Re: Friday Favorites: great coffee shops in France, a delicious fish stew, and more

@NadyaPN!

I like Friday Favorites posts i am waiting it from week to week , connect is bigger and more complicated not like before , and you guys make great job for us u mine all the posts and bring some of the best hidden gems for us 

many thanks @KlaudiyaG @JavieraAu @FelipePK @Ivi_Ge ,

now let me go and check these great posts one by one 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Friday Favorites: great coffee shops in France, a delicious fish stew, and more

Hey @OSAMA,

Thanks so much for these kind words. I really appreciate the positivity you bring to our community.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

thank you so much  Nadezhda! u too bring a lot of Hope to our community 🙂

Each day, I come in with a positive attitude, trying to get better.

Level 10

Rif.: Friday Favorites: great coffee shops in France, a delicious fish stew, and more

Level 4

Superb really lucky nadyapn I wish uou enjoy your life

Level 9

I like Friday favorites post, thank you @NadyaPN for sharing with us.

Level 1

HEY GIVE ME YOURS EMAIL ...