AngieYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Friday Favorites: a day trip to Amritsar, Laguna Esmeralda, and more

Thank you so much googlers for giving this platform to share my travel experience. 

@InaS special thanks to you for selecting my post for the friday favourites. This encourages me to contribute more in our platform. Surely i will do that. 

@AngieYC Thank you for curating a wonderful post of this week's friday favorites.

Gowtham Selvam
you are educated by travelling - Solange Knowles
Connect Moderator

Gracias @BeatrizAguilar , me encanta que te guste, la caminata la realice con mi hijo Mariano y su amigo Nico, fue un hermoso paseo.

Caption: Los tres senderistas Nico, Farid y Mariano - Laguna Esmeralda - Ushuaia (Local Guides @FaridMonti)Caption: Los tres senderistas Nico, Farid y Mariano - Laguna Esmeralda - Ushuaia (Local Guides @FaridMonti)

Farid.

Level 10

Wow! @dian_9395 selamat ya, artikel kamu memang keren, bikin @AngieYC pingin buru-buru ke Bali. 

Selamat ya Dian

Indonesian connoisseurs from Indonesia
Level 9

@FaridTDF ¡Ups! En una foto anterior suya creí ver a su esposa junto a Ud sobre un tronco cerca del lago. Pero igualmente agradezco que por mi errado comentario pude ver la foto de su hijo 🤗 Ustedes son como dos gotas de agua, misma sonrisa ¡Un saludote!

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Connect Moderator

Gracias @BeatrizAguilar , si es verdad el es muy parecido a mi, la pasamos muy bien ese día los tres 

Farid.

Level 10

एक अदभुत प्रेरणादायक आनंददायक यात्रा साझा करने के लिए धन्यवाद।

Google Moderator

Hello @BeatrizAguilar,

I also enjoy reading posts about Laguna Esmerlada, it's so beautiful for sure will put it in my must list.

I am actually from Indonesia and I think  @dian_9395 did a great job showing the beauty of Bali in his post. Indonesia is the world's largest island country and the Indonesian Local Guides are trying to share the other hidden gems that you can visit a side from Bali.  

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Vendor

You are welcome @gowthamselvam. I hope to read more posts about your experiences. 

Keep up sharing and contributing :)!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hi @InaS ,

Definitely i will be sharing my travel and other experiences with you all in this platform

Thank you for encouraging me 🙏

Gowtham Selvam
you are educated by travelling - Solange Knowles
Level 9

Hello @AngieYC 

Thank you for sharing Friday favorites with us.

Also many thanks to @dian_9395  , @br14n , @gowthamselvam  and @FaridTDF for their great post.