Level 8

Re: Friday Favorites: a day trip to Amritsar, Laguna Esmeralda, and more

Hi @AbdullahAM ,

Thank you for your appreciation🙏

Gowtham Selvam
you are educated by travelling - Solange Knowles
Level 9

Thanks @AngieYC for this fantastic Friday Favourite selection.

Level 9

Thanks @AngieYC 

for sharing the beautiful pictures taken by local guides. The picture of Golden temple Amritsar is fantabulous and the beach is really awesome, i also want to share a picture of Kosi riverside, the river flow in Uttarakhand state which is situated in northern part of India. I hope you will like it.

Caption: Tourist enjoying in Kosi river, Uttarakhand, India.Caption: Tourist enjoying in Kosi river, Uttarakhand, India.

Google Moderator

Hello @IshantHP_ig,

Thank you for sharing this beautiful place, it just makes me feel calm every time I see such green nature. By the way, what were the people doing there in the river?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Level 8

Good i am with you,keep it up👌👍👍

Level 7

Really nice shots@AngieYC.

Thank you for this presentation.

Best.

Level 8

Hi everyone. What do I say about the magnificent city of Dubai. Built on complete sand and transformed the look of Dubai from city of desert to city of tallest buildings to man made islands. Dubai has lots to offer from its diverse culture, as people from all over the world live in unity. The place I lived for many years never had something new every year to offer while developing its city. Al SeefAl Seef

DubaiDubai

Dubai Clock TowerDubai Clock Tower

Dubai Festival CityDubai Festival City

Dubai MuseumDubai Museum

Burj al ArabBurj al Arab

View of Dubai from Burj KhalifaView of Dubai from Burj Khalifa

Dubai CanalDubai Canal

Kite BeachKite Beach

Burj KhalifaBurj Khalifa

Screenshot_20190614_141720_com.google.android.apps.photos~2.jpg

Abra/CreekAbra/Creek

Dubai SkylineDubai Skyline

Screenshot_20190614_141734_com.google.android.apps.photos~2.jpg

Dubai Festival CityDubai Festival City

Old Souq - Bur DubaiOld Souq - Bur Dubai

View of Palm Jumeriah/Atlantis HotelView of Palm Jumeriah/Atlantis Hotel

Akshay.S.Kini
Former Google Contributor

Hi @kiniakshay,

Thank you for sharing your amazing photos! Did you use some special camera to take them?

Dubai is indeed an incredible city with so many different shapes and landscapes. If you are interested, you can take a look at my fellow Google moderator's story from there: A weekend trip to Dubai

For the next time you want to show some of your great photos, I'd recommend you to create a separate post, so that it can get more attention from other Local Guides. Feel free to How do I write a post on Connect? and 14 helpful tips for using Connect for guidance and more useful information. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!