Jacob_Bedard's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

First ski resort tour

Hi guys !

As the new year starts, I'm starting a new personal challenge to make some Street Views of my favorite winter sport, snowboarding.

My mission on this is to help those who can't or haven't skied/ snowboarded yet to have a virtual experience of the slopes. I plan to do all of Outaouais, QC, Canada this winter, my region. This way I join two of my passions, Street View & snowboarding !

Let me know what you guys think...

You can click on the link below to visit my first tour on Google Maps. Happy virtual snowboarding ! 

Snowboard Street View 

First snowboard Google Street ViewFirst snowboard Google Street ViewEdelweiss, Chemin des bois.Edelweiss, Chemin des bois.

Jacob B
4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: First ski resort tour

Hello @Jacob_Bedard 
Welcome to LG Connect 🙏 and congratulations on your first post here.

Snowboarding is a thrilling experience.

Can we do this without training?

Also, please introduce yourself to the local guide community here and get featured on Connect:
https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Introduce-Yourself-January-2024/td-p/369327...

Level 7

Hi @Tushar_Suradkar,

Thank you for your comment. Indeed, it takes several hours of practice or training before you feel confident enough to attach a camera to your helmet. That's why I am dedicated to providing virtual access to numerous ski resorts for those who may never have the opportunity to ski or snowboard, in order to share the stunning slopes and the breathtaking view of this incredible winter sport.

I will introduce myself. Thank you!

Jacob B
Connect Moderator

I would suggest waiting for another day @Jacob_Bedard 

The link I shared was for January.

A new link will be shared for the new month - I will update you.

You can introduce yourself there.

Level 7

@Tushar_Suradkar Ah, I'll have already done again next month. Then thx!

Jacob B