BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Fire Truck Expedition Nepal

To recover into previous state by eliminating the bad impression in international market due to devastating earthquake 2 years ago, Bollywood, Hollywood and world-class celebrities are coming to Nepal in this March. What about you?

Fire-Truck ExpeditionFire-Truck Expedition

This great expedition is given a name 'Fire Truck expedition Nepal' and the major hand behind this is Michael Kobold, America.  Michal Kobold is well famous because of using stone of Mt. Everest in the watch and has written a book 'Fire track expedition Nepal'.

official coinofficial coin

Why is it named as 'Fire Truck Expedition'?

Ten modern and techno fitted fire extinguishers from America will be brought to Kolkata, India via. Ship. Extinguishers will enter to Nepal from Birgunj border. Then all the celebrities will take a ride in fire extinguishers from Birgunj to Kathmandu. It will take 5 days to complete the journey.

NNFT_cover_sm

Team members & participants

From Hollywood:

• Tom Hardy (actor)
  • Kolin Fyaral (actor)
  • Lady Gaga (singer)
  • Malcolm McDowell (Oscar winner)
  • Reinhold Messner (famous mountaineer)
  • Michael Imperioli (legendary character)
  • Scott Glenn (Oscar winner)
  • Nuno Bettencourt (Guitarist of the rock band 'Extreme')
  • Sting (Musician)
  • Ranulph Fiennes (will join as celebrity driver if recovered from his back injury)
  • Russell Brice (Discovery Channel)
  • Ranulph Twisleton (Guinness book record holder)
  • Martin Hartley (photographer – National Geographic)
  • Scott H. Delisi (US ambassador)

From Bollywood:

• Salman Khan (actor)
  • Manisha Koirala (actress), and others

From Nepal:

• Rajesh Hamal (actor)
  • Shristi Shrestha (actress)
  • Sunil Thapa (actor)
  • 1974 AD (musical band) and others

Nepal is just the other name adventure expedition and purpose of using fire extinguishers is to convey the message that not only the emergency kits but tourists also are needed in Nepal.

There are a lot of painful moments beyond the planning of this mega expedition. The expedition was planned to start after the few months of devastating earthquake 2 years ago and everything was set up ready. But it could not made into action due to blockade by our neighbor India. Also the planner of the expedition James Gandolfini (actor) passed away in 2013.

No matter, time flies and the changeability is the law of nature. The winter continues for some time in everyplace but it no longer continues all the time. All the fire extinguishers involving in the expedition are bought by donors and will be handover to Kathmandu Metropolitan city. All the spare parts, trainings and maintenances will be managed by Kobold. Business class tickets to all the Hollywood celebrities will be provided by Turkish airlines. All the participants in this expedition (mentioned above) will serve for free. Singer Lady Gaga, if not able to come, will twit about expedition from her twitter account.

If not able to present, how to get excess to the event summary?

It may not be possible for any traveler wishing to visit the Nepal to fit their plan to the scheduled time for this expedition. But no matter, our local guides from expedition route may let all the fellows to know about it. Of course various international and national media will cover the news. Besides that, the 10 minute documentary will be made on all the invited celebrities. The prepared documentary will be casted from BBC, CNN, Fox News, New York Times and other renowned Medias from America and Europe.

We are seeking your involvement or support or either of them.

Your time for the month of March will spend in Nepal.

Thank you so much. 

[All the pictures are uploaded from the url of a site expedition.coboldwatch.com]

Nepal
39 comments
Level 9

Re: Fire Truck Expedition Nepal

We are very sorry for the earthquake that happened before two years , @BishowvijayaP and you are very  lucky if you join them in the ride 😁👍😁👍📣📣📣

Connect Moderator

It was very bad time for Nepal during earthquake  @BishowvijayaP 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Amazing! Incidentally I've seen a movie, yesterday, with Scott Glenn climbing on K2, Vertical Limit.

Would love to!

Level 8

@LucioV @NareshDarji @OSAMA

You all are welcome to nepal 

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP Thanks for sharing this article with us. I will tay tuned for this .

Level 10

Level 10

@LucioV wrote:

Just found a flight for around 489 € 🙂

Are you going ?

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@LucioV wrote:

Just found a flight for around 489 € 🙂

Are you going ?

Not now, but is in my bucket list since years 🙂

Level 10

Of course @OSAMA. They will end up the event where I am. 😀😁

@OSAMA wrote:

We are very sorry for the earthquake that happened before two years , @BishowvijayaP and you are very  lucky if you join them in the ride 😁👍😁👍📣📣📣

Let's find out the opinion of other fellows @JustineOBrien  @AkmalB  @SalmaanN @AlejandraMaría @NarenChandra @ShafiulB @Kamalhasnainee @SanyaOdare @MrLens @ErmesT. 🙂