cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Level uptate sync

Hi

I am a level 5 local guide i have the level 5 badge at my contribution window but i can't see it in the local guide connect. My another question  is that i have not  received  any congratulations from Google maps on my level updating. Sometimes i am getting  angry with google. Please help me ti solve my these problems as soon as possible 

Thank. you.

Level 10

Re: Level uptate sync

Hi @Anonymous,

You shouldn't worry about. The servers need time to synchronise.

Please be patient. Thanks

As you are new, I would suggest you to read the following post with tips on how to use local guides connect:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Help-Desk/Tips-Using-Local-Guides-Connect/m-p/356#M6

There is also the help desk here:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Help-Desk/bd-p/Community

You can aslo introduce yourself in this post:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Introduce-Yourself-May-2018/m-p/826699#M230...

I hope this will help you.

See you around

Jul

Level 9

Bls: Known Issue: Google Maps level not in sync with your Local Guides Connect level - May 2018

thanks for information about this

Level 9

Bls: Level8

congratulation my sister

keep more contribution on maps and connect

dont worry about that

Level 8

Thank you @Masbi

Level 9

your welcome

Level 10

Re: Level8

First of all, congratulations @Aouatef

As long as you have gained the points, your level will reflect after a while. Sometimes, it takes a little while for the displays to be synchronized but it eventually will. 

Love for Food and Landscape photography
Level 10

How do I report a problem on Local guides connect?

Sorry, Moderators

but after I do some search I can't find where can be report my problem in  www.localguidesconnect.com

I'm level 10 on my phone App here I'm still level 9. When is going to be sync of platforms, I think that i must wait a few weeks but still don't have that fancy black badge on my profile...which I really like how it looks!

Here is screenshot on my profile and I want to ask is there something wrong that should I know or I didn't know about this or my account?

How do I report a problem on Local guides connect and who is going to answer me, can someone tell me what can I do about it?

Thank you in advance for replay of this post!

Have a great time!

Level 10

Re: How do I report a problem on Local guides connect?

Hello @DanielPetrov, first of all you may have to adjust the link as it is a link to a post on connect and not your profile. Most of all, the display of your level will be updated in due course; it takes just a little while most times so just be patient. 

Love for Food and Landscape photography
Level 10

Re: How do I report a problem on Local guides connect?

Hi @bassey thanks for your reply!

Totally can't agree that it take some time and wait for it. I think there is have something more about my account. I wait almost more than 1 mouth. Where should I ask is everything is fine about that?

Have a great time and keep calm!