OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FITNESS & SPORT LOVERS CLUB πŸ’“ πŸ‹οΈβ›ΉοΈπŸŠπŸ‡πŸš΄πŸ€Όβš½πŸŽ³πŸπŸˆπŸ₯ŠπŸ€πŸŽ―

This is difficult @AlejandraMaria

I've never learned so much football terminology as now

I thought your assumption was correct, but its not...

Level 10

Re: FITNESS & SPORT LOVERS CLUB πŸ’“ πŸ‹οΈβ›ΉοΈπŸŠπŸ‡πŸš΄πŸ€Όβš½πŸŽ³πŸπŸˆπŸ₯ŠπŸ€πŸŽ―

@AlejandraMaria,

You are right. You have to think more. An advice, take you time.

Your thought are driven by what you see! 

You have to see beyond your sight. Is it understandable?

@AlejandraMaria  a Γ©crit :

Jajajajajajaja @Julien44.

So we go on good direction... hot in South Spain.

We have to think a bit more @Anonymous :)))

LetΒ΄s see if inspiration comes...

Level 9

@Julien44 Intesting clue ....

I will take my time and try to see it as the "magic eye" imagens πŸ™‚

Connect Moderator

this your challenge is serious @Julien44

but the squad is not complete?

Let me guess you are fan (supporter) of the club.

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

Hey my friend @Sagir, off course it is serious!

You have notice a great clue, the squad isn't completed! Are you police inspector @Sagir?

This club is the football club of my town but I am not a big supporter.

Level 9

Ok @OSAMA, let me go in search of photos, as don't play always...

A-Beta
Connect Moderator

Yes... my friend I'm not police inspector but accident investigator.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

Is like I got the answer @Julien44

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

After some research yesterday:

• The photo was taken probably around December 2016, as I found at FC Nantes' football ground.
  • I found a link that had a Julien in the staff roles for the 2016-2017 season saying that he was a physical trainer but you've just confirmed it is not your role.
  • It's more important than a coach or referee... and I have to go beyond what I see.
  • There was a picture where (possibly not) you were wheeling equipment or something in a trolley. I don't know @Julien44, maybe you're the guy who keeps all their equipment together like the joueur's water, towels, maybe the footballs, and/or personal items?

I have no idea, but I'll tell you something, seeing so many posts from FC Nantes now makes me a fan. So much energy, handsomeness and smiles!

Level 10

Hi guys,

You are getting closer and closer with your equipment and trolley..... On that special day, there were lot of equipments and trolleys?

It wasn't for the players!

Level 9

Hello @Julien44,

Is the sport handball?

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.