Muhammad_Usman's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10
24 comments
Level 8

Re: Eagle Nest The best point in Hunza for sunrise photography (Khunjrab Family Tour P-8-b)

Wonderful view of mountains and wonderful colors @Muhammad_Usman  . Thank you.

Level 10

Re: Eagle Nest The best point in Hunza for sunrise photography (Khunjrab Family Tour P-8-b)

Thanks a lot @ghhost158  for your likeness

MUHAMMAD USMAN Facebook
Who am I
Level 8

Beautiful scenery and photos, @Muhammad_Usman. Do you have a favorite one? 

Level 10

Thanks @anu7spice  if you are asking for picture I think the first one is the best  

MUHAMMAD USMAN Facebook
Who am I
Level 10

Hi friends  @Ant_Bad_Yogi , @DanniS  , @NunungAfuah  You have seen Eagle Nest sunset Now I think you can see sunrise here 

MUHAMMAD USMAN Facebook
Who am I
Level 8

@Muhammad_Usman My gosh, this place with the sunrise is so beautiful. Amazing photos. By the way, did you copy and paste to tag me? I didn't get any email notification.

Level 10

Thanks a lot @Ant_Bad_Yogi  yes I copy paste to you in earliar comments but now write manually 

MUHAMMAD USMAN Facebook
Who am I
Level 8

Bls: Eagle Nest The best point in Hunza for sunrise photography (Khunjrab Family Tour P-8-b)

hi @Muhammad_Usman 

Beautiful photo, I love it

berbagi tidak akan membuat ilmu kamu habis melainkan satu ilmu lama yang kamu bagi satu ilmu baru bertambah terhadap dirimu.
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Muhammad_Usman 

Your first photo is just breathtaking! Please share with us what edits you make in your photos? What camera did you use? The details and sharpness is amazing in all your photos. How high are these mountains? The views are definitely worth going. What time did you take your first photo? 

Thanks!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!