AnoukV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: 4 Days To Go - Apply for the Local Guides Summit 2017

@AnoukV, Still working on mine. Had a friend help film me last Friday. Just need to put it together (which will be my first time putting video, photos, and voiceover together). Hoping my vision, use of technology and editing all come together.

Good Luck to everyone who is applying! 

If you are still thinking about it - please apply!!!  I did my last year's video in my home office in 3 takes from my desktop on the last day to submit with a couple of hours to spare. No video editing.

Attending last year's Summit was a blast! With now 150 spaces, instead of 75, I'm sure it's going to be double the learnings, double the fun! You'll get to meet amazing and inspirational Local Guides from around the globe, the Local Guides Team and a ton of Googlers! 

Level 5s, create the 1 min video and submit it by April 24th 11:59 pm GMT - you'll never know if you don't apply!

Best of luck!!

Karen

San Francisco Bay Area Local Guide

-- In the park shot, I'm the lady on the far left next to the gingerbread man. The photo was taken at the Android Garden in the Googleplex. 

Level 9

Thank you for the reminder @AnoukV, already applied and now I am nervously excited!

Best of luck everyone!!

Level 8

Did it on the first day and I'm crossing my fingers. I've always wanted to visit the campus, it's been a dream of mine since I was young. It's my Disney World where all the magic happens!

Level 7

Let's make it shorter: anyone who is from India and who is not applying for the Summit, please raise your hand!

Seriously, guys, you are amazing. Win the best.

Saluti,

Giulio

Level 7

4 Days To Go - Apply for the Local Guides Summit 2017

I am really happy that I have a chance to meet you friends from all over the world. here is my video.  the quality is not that good but the view is amazing )) . and sorry for my Modest English.

Level 1

Maps update

Level 7

@DraganK wrote:

I applied just now, I had problem with only one question...

"What is the nationality listed on your passport?"

My nationality is Serb but there is no nationality field in my passport, and I was put this answer : "Serb but there is no nationality field in my passport"

Hello, In that case If you put Serb is ok, I think they want to know the nationality to set up everything regarding the visa.

Level 7

Hello, thank you for the info, I wasn't sure to apply but, you never know! I'll try to do it this weekend.

Level 9

Your English is crisp and clear, awesome video, hope you make it to LG2017 @YahyaC!

Level 10

Do not wait for last day, apply now.

@AnoukV @JLing @Jahid1 @Giulio @Hoshneer