AnoukV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: 4 Days To Go - Apply for the Local Guides Summit 2017

Hi @Badruddeen, Thank you buddy for the wishes. We wish you the same and believe you will submit your application today 😊👍

Level 8

@EjazS wrote:

Hi @Badruddeen, Thank you buddy for the wishes. We wish you the same and believe you will submit your application today 😊👍

Yes @EjazShah I am going to do it. 🙂

For the rest of us who are yet to apply(including me) before the deadline, a little bit of advice. 🙂

“You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.” ~ Author Unknown

“Procrastination is like a credit card: it’s a lot of fun until you get the bill.” ~ Christopher Parker

“Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” ~ Pablo Picasso

Good Luck All Local Guides. #LGSummit17

Cheers Ejaz

Level 9

Hi @AnoukV   Thanks for sharing valuable information and reminding once again. I thing that all Local Guide 5 waiting for that because all LG are working very hard and contribute to promote Google Map. Best of Luck all Local Guide 5.

Level 10

Thanks @AnoukV for reminded application local guides summit 2017. Wish you all the best all level 5 local guides who already submit their application. 

Level 9

Thank you @AnoukV for making this thread. Connect is the perfect place for all local guides. 

Here is my application video in 360°

1. At 27-38 sec : Lightening 108 candles during Durga puja ceremony at our ancestral home at Serampore, West Bengal. Durga puja is observed at our home every autumn for the last 100 years.

2. At 40-57 Sec: Sunrise at Puri sea beach, Odisha, India, a popular vacation destination.

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Level 9

@DrShaunak

Very innovative idea , All the best

Level 9

Thanks for the throwback Thursday video @AnoukV!!!

Good luck everyone 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 10

Thank you for reminding us and also for all the information

Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied just now, I had problem with only one question...

"What is the nationality listed on your passport?"

My nationality is Serb but there is no nationality field in my passport, and I was put this answer : "Serb but there is no nationality field in my passport"

Level 10

Rif.: 4 Days To Go - Apply for the Local Guides Summit 2017

@AnoukV Thnks a lot... tomorrow its My day... im very excited...i guess the best...

good luck to everyone...

seeee yooou (:

Gabriele D'Ambrosio