AnoukV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: 4 Days To Go - Apply for the Local Guides Summit 2017

Hi @AnoukV @YanniY @TraciC @Corrie

I have submitted my summit application yesterday and got the confirmation screen also. But when I just checked the application form link today, it allows me to submit again. I'm afraid whether my application has been received or not. Could you please clarify why I'm getting this and whether I have to submit the application again if the LG team hasn't received my application. Appreciate if you could help me in this regard. I have herewith attached the screen shot of the confirmation screen I received soon when I submitted the application.

LG submission.JPG

Level 10

@IlankovanT wrote:

Hi @AnoukV @YanniY @TraciC @Corrie

I have submitted my summit application yesterday and got the confirmation screen also. But when I just checked the application form link today, it allows me to submit again. I'm afraid whether my application has been received or not. Could you please clarify why I'm getting this and whether I have to submit the application again if the LG team hasn't received my application. Appreciate if you could help me in this regard. I have herewith attached the screen shot of the confirmation screen I received soon when I submitted the application.

LG submission.JPG

Please @IlankovanT check my post for ensuring submission is ok: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/How-do-I/How-do-I-ensure-my-2017-LG-Summit-application-has-bee...

As far as i know, this is the same thing occurred to me, and i had to resubmit (always keep a copy of your answers on a note on Google Keep!).

Best luck!

Level 7

ayo cepat, sebelum pendaftarannya di tutup . sukses selalu untuk yang terpilih nantinya. dan Local Guides semakin di depan.

Level 9

@LucioV Wow. this is a really useful post. I will resubmit the form again then. thanks a lot 🙂

luckily I got a copy of my answers 🙂

Level 7

@AnoukV Thank you for reminding and shared videos with us.

I would like to share my 1min video with local guides!!!!

I'll see you in San Francisco~~~ 😄

PS: I'm planning to do rock climbing in Yosemite before the LGSummit17. Does anyone interesting having fun and meet-up together?

May the MAP be with us all.---Nick EarthWalker
FB:https://www.facebook.com/tatooinenick325
IG:https://www.instagram.com/tatooinenick325/
Level 7

Best of luck to Everyone. What an incredible opportunity!

Ivan London 

Level 8

@AnoukV wrote:

Thank you to all level 5 Local Guides who have already applied for the Local Guides Summit 2017, taking place on 10-12 October in San Francisco, California!  We're really enjoying reading your applications and watching your videos - we appreciate the effort you've put in.

For those of you that haven't applied yet, there are still 4 days to go until applications close late Monday 24 April, so get those applications in.

Feel free to post your own videos in the comments on this thread, it's a great way to get to know the community too.

How to apply and FAQs: Local Guides Summit website

Best of luck everyone!

Hi @AnoukV

I have completed my application. Thank you.

IMPORTANT!

A very helpful tip by @LucioV to make sure that your application has been submitted. In case.... Please read this post. 

Thank you.

Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 12.25.03 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-21 at 12.24.28 PM.png

Wishing all the Local Guides Good Luck. 🙂

Level 7

Hi @NickMapWalker, your video is amazing man. Good luck 😊

Level 8

Hi @NickMapWalker

Great video and Good Luck Nick.

Here's mine

Level 10

@NickH wrote:

PS: I'm planning to do rock climbing in Yosemite before the LGSummit17. Does anyone interesting having fun and meet-up together?

Really @NickMapWalker? I will be in Yosemite around september 10!! And i'm looking for a route for me and my daughter!! I will open a specific thread! 🙂