cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: RECOMPENSA NIVEL 6 EN 2018

Hola @Brunostako

Hola @Vero79

El único beneficio de unidad que ofrecimos fue una oferta de 1TB por dos años que migró a una oferta de almacenamiento de 1 año de 100 GB pero ya ha caduco en marzo de 2017. Para más información puedes leer la publicación Drive storage promotion has ended donde además he trasladado tu post. 

Puedes considerar la posibilidad de comprar más espacio de disco de Google. Hay varias opciones disponibles que puedes encontrar.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: Drive storage promotion has ended

En consonancia con la política de Google, mis contribuciones también durán dos años. Y si retiran los 100 GB  de google drive,  espero que se retiren mis 500 contribuciones automáticamente a google maps.

Level 8

Free 100 GB google drive storage to Google local guides

Hi Google,

It's a great request from Google local guides to give a free access of 100 GB extra drive to store the photos as we contributors are spending so much of time and efforts for contributing to Google maps.It will be more encourageble for us to contribute more and put efforts with a great motivation.It will greatly help to maps get more photos and videos which leads to development of maps in the future.And also I suggest kindly update the perks policies with good benefits which makes everyone to contribute more.Hope we can see a great change.

Regards,

Vinay pasala

Google Moderator

Re: Get a 1 TB drive space - Status changed to: Closed

Hello @imranhossainalif,

Drive Storage was a promotion we offered Local Guides from 2015 through March 2017. I am going to merge your idea with this post - Drive storage promotion has ended where you can read more about it. 

Please take a look at the How do I use the Idea Exchange post to see the guidelines for submitting an idea.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Free 100 GB google drive storage to Google local guides - Status changed to: Closed

Hello @VinayPasala,

Thanks for reaching out. 

You may not know, but this perk has already ended. If you want to learn more about it, you can visit the Drive storage promotion has ended thread.

Just to let you know I have merged your post there.

Level 6

Free storage upgrade for Google drive

Hi,

I've heard many people talking about getting free 1TB storage upgrade for member of Local Guides, but since I joined this community, I don't receive any information about it. Does anyone know about this information or know how to get it?

Thanks for your reading.

Best regards.

Level 10

Re: Free storage upgrade for Google drive

Hello @Harryvu

1TB drive storage was only for first days of the program. And after that there was less and finally it ended. You can find complete answer here:

Drive storage promotion ended

I tag dear @YK1001 to merge your post.

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 10

@Harryvu It is true what @Amiran has shared that there was a previous temporary Google Drive perk, which has ended some time back.

Local Guides is a voluntary only program with no financial benefits, however, once a while, there could be small perks provided to help motivate contributors. Sometimes perks could be announced in LG Connect, so stay active here. And sometimes announced through email. So, just be on the look out if any gets announced.

To set email notification for perks, contributions, product updates etc, head to https://maps.google.com/localguides/home/settings

I am going to merge your post with the main Google Drive perk end announcement. 

Level 6

Thank you so much

Level 6

وردت إلي رسالة من قوقل تخبرني بأنه حصلت على 100 قيقا بقوقل درايف ولكن لم تتم زيادة السعة حتى الآن

جميل جدا 

Spoiler
Spoiler
اتت لي رسالة تقول حصلت على سعة تخزين 100قيقا ولكن لا يوجد