TerryPG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Do You have a New Years Resolution pertaining to Local Guides?

Gracias @Cecilita por etiquetarme!

Querido @TerryPG , te comprendo totalmente!! También he tenido momentos difíciles en mi vida (poder leer mis post anteriores) y la verdad está comunidad es una gran compañía en los malos y en los buenos momentos. Todos sus miembros se destacan por sus valores y solidaridad.

Hace mucho que no organizo un meet presencial no virtual, si que me pongo como objetivo organizar al menos dos encuentros, escribir al menos dos publicaciones en Connect y también llegar a tener la insignia de Director Experto.

Por ahora tengo 825 de1000 videos, por lo que también espero poder ayudar a más gente con mis vídeos, camino a la insignia de Director Maestro.

Es muy bueno plantearse objetivos! Gracias por el empuje!!

Mauje
Level 10

Thank you @EugeGallardo  you have some great goals, Let me know how things go. You are very close to the Directors Badge which is one my goals to achieve. Again thanks for the kind words.

Connect Moderator

Re: Do You have a New Year Resolution pertaining to Local Guides?

Hola @TerryPG  tu artículo me puso a pensar sobre el tema ya que de verdad estaba como @LightRich y si hay algo que espero conseguir éste año con respecto a Connect es más tiempo para dedicarle, y en Maps me gustaría seguir aprendiendo a incorporar en todas mis reseñas información sobre accesibilidad,  debo confesar que a veces se me hace difícil. 

Espero que estes .mejor de salud Terry. Una lástima que hoy no pude participar del meet-up de Denise y Jay, me confundí la hora🤦‍♂️ 

(Gracias @Cecilita por taggearme)

Saludos.

Silvy.

Level 10

Hola @SilvyC   good to hear from you, Thank you for inquiring about my health, Doctors say all is good and the radiation worked. Good luck on your goals for the year. 

You did miss a fun filled meet up, @LightRich  attended  and did very well but the meet up was won by @JustJake  . He may have had a huge advantage because he lives in the area and travels the highway every week.🤔    ..... see you next time. 

Connect Moderator

Wonderful news @TerryPG  happy for you!

Glad to hear that all of you got fun in the meet-up even Buzzz lol

Silvy.

Level 9

@TerryPG Thanks for tagging me 

I want to set up goals for me as a local guide for 2024

1: Reach Level 10

2: Some connect badges challenges 

3: Master trailblazer badge 

4: Master director badge 

5: Reach 200 posts on connect 

6: Reach 50M photo views 

7: Reach 3000 Roads Added

8: Reach 300 KM drawn Roads on Road Mapper

9: Reach level 35 in Crowdsource by Google

Mohamed Ahmed (Mo-TravelleerX)
Chinese Name (Wang Li 王李)
Follow me: Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - YouTube

My Greatest Articles:
My 2 Years of Experience as a Google Local Guide

My 3 Years Journey as a Google Local Guide in Egypt and China
Level 10

Thanks' @Mo-TravelleerX   That is a lot of positive goals for for the year and I have no doubt that you will accomplish all of them.

Keep on Guiding.

Level 9

@Mo-TravelleerX 

How awesome my friend.
I'm sorry for the loss of your wife, the loss of someone we love is always so painful.

I hope that one day you will become a moderator, and I hope that you will also achieve your goal in introducing new roads.

Well, for my personal life, my goal is to complete my studies in the area of Industry Leaders, and for Local Guides, to continue contributing more to the accessibility community and discover more points where I can give my honest and real opinion to people (Who knows, maybe one day I'll become a moderator in this area too).

Hugs and have a great week,
Karen Alves Gaspar
Brazilian living in Canada
Local Guide Level 9
Instagram: @firstkalves
Level 10

Thanks for the kind words @GasparKaren  I know you will do very well on whatever you do.

I have not forgotten our coffee date when I get back to downtown Toronto.   

Keep on guiding.

Level 10

A little update on my 2 main goals of hitting 1000 videos and roads added before April 30th.

Right now I am 2 weeks ahead of schedule I have added a total of 282 videos and 275 Roads.

On my way.