TerryPG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Do You have a New Years Resolution pertaining to Local Guides?

@TerryPG, that is awesome. Keep it up. My video posting is in a major slump. But I have been doing lots of mapping 

Alfred New
TRAC Badge
Level 10

Congrats on the road mapping @Rednewt74     I am managing to sneak in both. I'm following  Jakes Road mapping challenge.

Level 8

I feel your pain @Rednewt74 

Discovered today that I hadn't added any new photos nor videos for 11 days.

Level 8

@LightRich gracias por la mención y @TerryPG que gran publicación.

Realmente tengo muchas metas principalmente tratar de algún momento hacer un viaje a México para participar de un meet con la gran comunidad del #teamtacos.

Luego poder mejorar el nivel de local guide y ayudar a otros.

Realmente son metas impresionantes para mí. 

Saludos maximiliano.

Level 10

Thanks for stopping by @Maximilianozalazar    great goals and I would love to visit Mexico again one day. 

Level 10

Love this post @TerryPG and love how you set goals on videos and roads. 

For me, my idea for this year will be volunteering to cohost some #statechallenge trivias with Jay and Denise, by helping to write the articles and reviewing the bard-generated questions. So far, I was able to co-host on in January, and it was fun to see you there my friend. 😍

PS. I also loved reading how Google Maps helped you get through the tough times. I feel that way too- how Google Maps gives me a sense of fulfillment and even encourages me to go out when I'm not feeling like it. 💖 

Level 10

Thank you my friend @AZ_2021   and I mean that, It was great to see you cohosting, I have done a few of them and it is fun. Great goal you have set.

Ps. I have talked  @JustJake  into cohosting one. 

Level 10

Aw thank you @TerryPG. I remember one seeing your name pop up on a few. I will definitely try to make it when you co-host again. 👩‍❤️‍👨

Yay- so nice to hear @JustJake is hosting one too. Keep us posted on the date for yours as well my neighbor  so I can be there to attend. 😍

Edit: Meant to also add congrats @TerryPG for getting featured on that Local Guides 2023 Youtube video. Congrats on the billion views! 💖

Level 9

@TerryPG, you must be a man who likes living dangerously - inviting @JustJake to co-host a show?🎆🤔

Should be interesting 

Alfred New
TRAC Badge