SholaIB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

yoohoo !!! Share your challenge badges and wins-HERE🏆

Caption: A screenshot of my 5 times challenge badge from my Email. SholaIBCaption: A screenshot of my 5 times challenge badge from my Email. SholaIB

Congratulations Folks❤️

The-monument-challenge-results-are-in ! 

This is getting very interesting now and I am loving it more and more. I can't wait for the next challenge. These challenges are helping us to explore the maps. it is also keeping connect lively always and that I enjoy as a lover of connect. I enjoy it when we have something to interact about here on the forum. As Community builder  this is a key element for building a community and also for keeping the community together.

• A community need a focus point or idea or aim or objective or common interest
  • A community needs interactions
  • A community needs to keep together
  • A community needs motivations
  • A community needs builders and buildings
  • A community needs a badge...

what do you think about these? feel free to share your views,badges and wins. if you have not participated yet,plan to do so come next challenge. If you have not won yet keep trying and don't stop until you have a badge, you will like it. Keep active,keep interacting and keep motivated. Happy week ahead folks

Cheers

Caption: A screenshot of all my all my  challenge badges at a glance. Thank you Googlers and fellow local guides for making connect and the maps interesting always. @SholaIBCaption: A screenshot of all my all my challenge badges at a glance. Thank you Googlers and fellow local guides for making connect and the maps interesting always. @SholaIB

These changes have helped me explore different things and places on Google maps.

All these are the challenges I have won so far on connect. Looking forward to the next or 7h challenge. Let's go...

Happy guiding 

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Port Harcourt, Nigeria
4 comments
Level 8

Re: yoohoo !!! Share your challenge badges and wins-HERE🏆

Funtastic achievement dear @SholaIB 😀

shailendraOjha

▶️
https://youtube.com/@googleguide_shailen13
Level 10

Congratulations @SholaIB on your well-deserved achievement as a 'Five-time Connect Challenge Winner'!

Signature Image
Connect Moderator

Thank you @ShailendraOjha  and @PrasadVR 

You are both punctual on connect to comment on posts. That's nice. Have a great day.

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Level 10

Thanks @SholaIB  for your appreciation!😃

Signature Image